Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

We had 100% in Dallas and it felt like the work of an omnipotent entity. As quickly as it became dark-as-night, if one wasn’t aware of the eclipse it would have been a cause for panic.

I can't imagine how much our ancestors were terrorized, before science explained the phenomena.

Even us, knowing exactly what's happening, are feeling «strange» when the sun shuts off...

It is cool, but really weird.

:nabble_smiley_oh_no:

We had 100% in Dallas and it felt like the work of an omnipotent entity. As quickly as it became dark-as-night, if one wasn’t aware of the eclipse it would have been a cause for panic.

I can't imagine how much our ancestors were terrorized, before science explained the phenomena.

Even us, knowing exactly what's happening, are feeling «strange» when the sun shuts off...

It is cool, but really weird.

:nabble_smiley_oh_no:

Good morning from Tennessee fellas. I met Gary this morning in a Fakebook group, and he told me about the forum here. I'm the proud owner of three F350 Bullnose trucks.....and am damn glad to find this group.

Good morning from Tennessee fellas. I met Gary this morning in a Fakebook group, and he told me about the forum here. I'm the proud owner of three F350 Bullnose trucks.....and am damn glad to find this group.

Randy - Welcome! Glad you found us, and joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

How about going to New Members Start Here, read the guidelines, and then click New Topic and start your introduction. We would like to get to know you 'cause we are a community.

I'll do that when I get a chance to sit down with my phone.

Don’t worry, we’re couple of members here who missed the main entrance door the first time, and came in from the garden door.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Maybe Gary has so friendly touch to make us as ease that we all get into his house from the BBQ side?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Don’t worry, we’re couple of members here who missed the main entrance door the first time, and came in from the garden door.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Maybe Gary has so friendly touch to make us as ease that we all get into his house from the BBQ side?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Long day. Lesley hasn't been feeling well and had a Dr appointment today, but I had a business trip. She said she could do that without me so I went on my trip and got a text late in the morning that she was going in for an emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder. I finished the trip (it was just a day trip anyway) and got to the hospital about when she woke up. Several hours later we're home now, she's sleeping in bed, I'm done cleaning up the dog's kennels and I'm DONE.

Long day. Lesley hasn't been feeling well and had a Dr appointment today, but I had a business trip. She said she could do that without me so I went on my trip and got a text late in the morning that she was going in for an emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder. I finished the trip (it was just a day trip anyway) and got to the hospital about when she woke up. Several hours later we're home now, she's sleeping in bed, I'm done cleaning up the dog's kennels and I'm DONE.

Bob, don’t know what to say.

Kind of day that begins as any other one, then suddenly it turns out that it won’t be a “normal” day.

Take care of your wife, of yourself, and of you two.

Sorry to hear about Lesley's emergency.

Stop and take time to catch your breath.

She needs you now, and you are there for her!

May God and the universe come together to bring her a speedy recovery. 🙏

Bob - Please tell Lesley we praying for her to have a swift and full recovery!

I'll bet you were D.O.N.E. That had to have been a long, and worrisome day. Glad things appear to have turned out well. Hope you can stay home with her today.

Bob - Please tell Lesley we praying for her to have a swift and full recovery!

I'll bet you were D.O.N.E. That had to have been a long, and worrisome day. Glad things appear to have turned out well. Hope you can stay home with her today.

Thanks all! She's doing well this morning. It was taking her a long time last night to clear the anesthesia and pain killers from her system, so she was nauseated and light headed and it took a lot longer than they expected before they let us go home. She was still feeling pretty bad when we did leave, but after sleeping at home for a couple hours we talked a bit around 11:00 and she was a lot more normal. This morning she's a little tender, but has taken some ibuprofen and is going to try to avoid taking the oxy prescription. I'm working from home today (not something I really ever do, but fortunately it is an option).

I'm pretty sure today will be a better day than yesterday, for all of us!