Bullnose Forums

The FORD Lounge

These are bespoke, for concours cars owned by VERY wealthy people.

He's not trying to hide the fact that he makes them.

I don't think he has anything to worry about... 🤷‍♂️

I've tagged Bill before (I think for a downdraft Pantera intake and one for a GT40) but he must not read the mail, or he has notifications turned off globally.

Some of these old Ford carb setups are pretty cool! :nabble_smiley_cool:

I can't imagine what the price is. But those parts are really impressive. :nabble_smiley_good:

I can't imagine what the price is. But those parts are really impressive. :nabble_smiley_good:

I think it's one of those "If you have to ask, this isn't for you" type of deals...

I'm still impressed that some random guy pours these in his driveway! 🤪

I think it's one of those "If you have to ask, this isn't for you" type of deals...

I'm still impressed that some random guy pours these in his driveway! 🤪

Yes! That someone working out of his garage in Iowa has the capability to do that. It takes a LOT of CAD work. And serious knowledge of casting. And then a CNC machine.

But look at all of the things he apparently made, like the tool that grabs the crucible and through a winch allows him to lift and position it. The device on the CNC machine to rotate the part precise degrees. Etc. That guy is creative and good!

Yes! That someone working out of his garage in Iowa has the capability to do that. It takes a LOT of CAD work. And serious knowledge of casting. And then a CNC machine.

But look at all of the things he apparently made, like the tool that grabs the crucible and through a winch allows him to lift and position it. The device on the CNC machine to rotate the part precise degrees. Etc. That guy is creative and good!

Once I discovered him I watched his whole back catalog.

He used to do it all by hand.

He definitely has that investment casting down! :nabble_anim_claps:

Cool! Not done watching yet, but at 6:50 there are some captain's chairs that I'd love to have. But, speaking of seats, my guy just called so I'm headed to pick those up and will post more later...

Not a voltmeter, and he said it twice!

Once I discovered him I watched his whole back catalog.

He used to do it all by hand.

He definitely has that investment casting down! :nabble_anim_claps:

I would love to see if he could do a 460 EFI intake like the later Chevy 454s used, a really nice ram tuned manifold.

I would love to see if he could do a 460 EFI intake like the later Chevy 454s used, a really nice ram tuned manifold.

I'm pretty certain that he could.

I just don't think there's anybody that would pay for it.

If you're going to go there, you've lost any originality, and at that point it might as well be a cheap LS swap.

With better support and junkyard parts available everywhere. 🤷‍♂️