Bullnose Forums

More Emoticons? Less Emoticons? Which Ones?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we need two rotfl's.

We get it with the red one.

But Gif's, sure

Ok, I added Bronson and the rim shot. And they are BIG, so you can see what happens to the drop-down.

What do you think? I can make them smaller and still be able to recognize them, but they don't work down at the size of the others.

:nabble_bronson_1_orig::nabble_rimshot_1_orig:

Ok, I added Bronson and the rim shot. And they are BIG, so you can see what happens to the drop-down.

What do you think? I can make them smaller and still be able to recognize them, but they don't work down at the size of the others.

Personally, as much as I like the Bronson one, I would vote to leaving the flyout with just containing the basic 'head' style options

Personally, as much as I like the Bronson one, I would vote to leaving the flyout with just containing the basic 'head' style options

There is another way to go about this. I have a temporary page set up on the forum for Smileys. Right now it is just my holding area for smileys, and I have some in there which we are not using, as you'll see. And, there is no real organization. Plus, it is hidden in the menu.

I could organize it and un-hide it. Then we could put whatever smileys in there we wanted. So, instead of clicking the Smiley button and choosing one you could open that page, right click the smiley you want, click "Copy image address", click Insert Image and then paste the URL for the smiley into the "Or copy an image from the Internet" line.

And, having just added Ford's proposed emoticon, here's what happens when you do that (w/o resizing it):

725932796.jpg.873ea5d06fb2cd09e2a11e981c678524.jpg

It's weird how the smilies above the gifs expand and the rest shrink to fit on my phone in portrait.

It's weird how the smilies above the gifs expand and the rest shrink to fit on my phone in portrait.

Take a screenshot?

By the way, have you noted how Ford has distinctively Ford styling cues in that pickup? The dropdown in the door by the window and the taillight would be two of them.