Bullnose Forum

More Emoticons? Less Emoticons? Which Ones?

Ok, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in this, so maybe I should stop right here and give it a break. But I added:

• Money Flying: :nabble_money-flying-23_orig:

• Sarcastic: :nabble_sarcastic-23_orig:

• Thumbs Down: :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig:

See what y'all think. And we can pick this up later.

Thumbs down makes me feel like I'm in Rome!

But I did use it. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Can we get the waving emoji they have at fte? (Hi neighbor, see ya, welcome)

It had a stupid name, but I'm unsure what that was. (Wink, maybe?)

Good suggestion. It was "wink2". I put it in place of the FORD emblem at the center bottom. Haven't seen anyone use the emblem and I don't particularly like it: :nabble_waving_orig:

But, if someone thinks we need a Ford emblem please say so. And, please point out one you like.

Keep those ideas coming in folks! This is OUR forum, so let's make it like we want it - at least as much as we can.

Can we get the waving emoji they have at fte? (Hi neighbor, see ya, welcome)

It had a stupid name, but I'm unsure what that was. (Wink, maybe?)

Good suggestion. It was "wink2". I put it in place of the FORD emblem at the center bottom. Haven't seen anyone use the emblem and I don't particularly like it: :nabble_waving_orig:

But, if someone thinks we need a Ford emblem please say so. And, please point out one you like.

Keep those ideas coming in folks! This is OUR forum, so let's make it like we want it - at least as much as we can.

Thanks! :nabble_anim_handshake:

While I DO like boobies, it's not really in keeping.

So, do you want an emblem that rotates, on a white background?

I may have more I'd like, but I have to actually find some for you instead of asking you to do the work.

Thanks! :nabble_anim_handshake:

While I DO like boobies, it's not really in keeping.

So, do you want an emblem that rotates, on a white background?

I may have more I'd like, but I have to actually find some for you instead of asking you to do the work.

No, they wouldn't be in keeping. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for the Ford logo, if you think we need one then point one out that you like. It doesn't have to be itty bitty as I can resize it. But, like I learned from the Bronson clip and the ROTFL animation I had on, it does have to be recognizable when reduced to smiley size.

Also, it can't be a big clip. I found a Friends slow-clapping clip but it was way more then 1mb and I couldn't put it on here.

Once we get what we think is the full set of smileys then I can do some re-ordering so we get like ones near each other. But for now let's just keep tacking them on.

No, they wouldn't be in keeping. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for the Ford logo, if you think we need one then point one out that you like. It doesn't have to be itty bitty as I can resize it. But, like I learned from the Bronson clip and the ROTFL animation I had on, it does have to be recognizable when reduced to smiley size.

Also, it can't be a big clip. I found a Friends slow-clapping clip but it was way more then 1mb and I couldn't put it on here.

Once we get what we think is the full set of smileys then I can do some re-ordering so we get like ones near each other. But for now let's just keep tacking them on.

I DO think we can lose pirate, ninja, moustache and music.

What about Matthew's request for a poop emoji?

We wouldn't want him to alienate his son.

I agree on losing those, and I don't remember anyone complaining after I suggested it. Last call, y'all!

As for the poop, I didn't know if Matthew was serious or not. Let's see what he says. Or others for that matter.

Having said that, I worry that it is not in keeping. However, maybe if it is called "Poop"? Is this what y'all envisioned? 💩

I agree on losing those, and I don't remember anyone complaining after I suggested it. Last call, y'all!

As for the poop, I didn't know if Matthew was serious or not. Let's see what he says. Or others for that matter.

Having said that, I worry that it is not in keeping. However, maybe if it is called "Poop"? Is this what y'all envisioned? 💩

That's what I thought he was talking about.

**I've never heard it called anything else.

But like he said it isn't potty talk any more.

Youth use it in many ways that don't mean $#!+ now.

I think I'd like the head explody thing I posted on the last page.

It ties in with what I said about losing your reply.

A banhammer animation might be nice too.

As my wife would readily tell you, I may be nearly 50 years old but I still have the sophisticated sense of humor of a pre-teen. So sure, I was serious about suggesting the poop emoji, but if it's not in keeping with the tone of the establishment I'm hardly going to complain.