Bullnose Forum

Why drive a truck with a big six cylinder?

I read that Chevy is coming out next year with a pickup that will break $100k with options.
One of my friends has a '17 Ford that was nearly $110K off the lot; I assumed GM & Ram had them that high, too.

I'm sure they already exist.

I was just trying to provide Ray a little perspective.

https://www.motor1.com/news/355811/chevy-100000-luxury-pickup-truck/

I read that Chevy is coming out next year with a pickup that will break $100k with options.
One of my friends has a '17 Ford that was nearly $110K off the lot; I assumed GM & Ram had them that high, too.

Im sorry, but if you are spending six figures on a truck, you need your head checked.

Ok. I am not sorry.

Why, did Gary spend six figures on a truck?

No, I didn't spend six figures. But I spent a boat load. And I'm not sorry that I did. I doubt I'll ever buy another new truck, and I loaded this one up with essentially everything available. And, I use many of the options on it. :nabble_smiley_grin:

No, I didn't spend six figures. But I spent a boat load. And I'm not sorry that I did. I doubt I'll ever buy another new truck, and I loaded this one up with essentially everything available. And, I use many of the options on it. :nabble_smiley_grin:

I didn't mean Blue

Well, I don't think Dad's truck is approaching six figures, but I'm not about to tally it to find out. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I wouldn't include your time or 'incidental' items like the rotisserie...

I'd bet you're approaching that just between the engine and paint & body. (twice)

Wheels, tires, springs, shocks, driveshafts (twice), tranny, upolstery (twice), harness, cooling, etc.

Heck, the powder alone......

You're there.

Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :nabble_smiley_evil: