Bullnose Forums

Blue "A" pillar trim [used]

Yes. The trucks are the same from 1980 through ‘86, and F100 through F350’s.

I do not have my truck here to compare, but some "A" pillar trim would be for no padded headliner. There is a difference, I believe. The advertisement states that this came from a Lariat model, so I would guess with a padded headliner.

Can anyone verify this?

I do not have my truck here to compare, but some "A" pillar trim would be for no padded headliner. There is a difference, I believe. The advertisement states that this came from a Lariat model, so I would guess with a padded headliner.

Can anyone verify this?

I can confirm it visually this evening as my interior is blue and I have no headliner at all;).

Can anyone verify this?

I think you are correct. My '86 has no headliner and there is a screw in the upper curved area on my trim. I'm not seeing the same screw hole on these, but I can't run out and look right at the moment either.

I think you are correct. My '86 has no headliner and there is a screw in the upper curved area on my trim. I'm not seeing the same screw hole on these, but I can't run out and look right at the moment either.

Well, we have a nice page on this: Interior/Interior Trim. And if you look at the illustrations you'll see that the part in question is 03598. Unfortunately the yoyo that created the page hasn't seen fit to include all of the part numbers. :nabble_smiley_blush:

So, here they are, and there is a different one for with and without headliner. Having said that, Big Blue came with a headliner but I've pulled it out and I'm still using the same trim.

Windshield_Garnish_Side_Moulding.thumb.jpg.0109d27dcd8fece9509397316a99bf73.jpg

Well, we have a nice page on this: Interior/Interior Trim. And if you look at the illustrations you'll see that the part in question is 03598. Unfortunately the yoyo that created the page hasn't seen fit to include all of the part numbers. :nabble_smiley_blush:

So, here they are, and there is a different one for with and without headliner. Having said that, Big Blue came with a headliner but I've pulled it out and I'm still using the same trim.

Just a WAG but if the trim is for a head liner you would have trim above the doors and across the rear window.

The tab the seller talks about I think is under the door trim and not seen when in place.

Where on the non-head liner trim you only have the "A" pillar trim, no over the door trim so the "A" trim is finished differently.

Dave ----

Where on the non-head liner trim you only have the "A" pillar trim, no over the door trim so the "A" trim is finished differently.

Dave ----

Yes sir, that is correct. You can see mine below. It fits under the upper windshield trim, but since there is no upper door trim for it to fit under, it has a rounded off edge, and as mentioned above a screw holding it in place.

IMG_7875.jpg.d49fbce94499fd6598bd83b60f76d3ca.jpg