Bullnose Forums

About a reliable ignition coil

Johns3524

Falcons were great cars that must’ve been neat. Other than my 06 dodge 1 ton diesel, I really haven’t owned many molars...just two other if I can remember right. There was a Chrysler 300, and one of these...

I think it was a 73 right before our daughter was born. But it must’ve been an earlier year cuz she was born in 72...a 383 magnum I believe. I can’t trust my memory.

I’m pretty sure this was a 70 or 71 Challenger. It had about 3200 miles on it I remember, and when this pic was taken it was late 71...boy time flys.

Thanks for helping me with some memories today..God bless you and your wife with good health..have a great day.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m pretty sure this was a 70 or 71 Challenger. It had about 3200 miles on it I remember, and when this pic was taken it was late 71...boy time flys.

Thanks for helping me with some memories today..God bless you and your wife with good health..have a great day.

I know nothing about Mopars, but that appears to be a '71 R/T in F7 green. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I know nothing about Mopars, but that appears to be a '71 R/T in F7 green. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hi Gary, I bought it from a Chevy dealer in summer 71. I remember it being odd low,miles at a GM dealer, glad you could,verify what it was. If I remember right the salesman said a guy who bought it new just had to have some special Chevy and traded it in. Trust ur having a great holiday.

Hi Gary, I bought it from a Chevy dealer in summer 71. I remember it being odd low,miles at a GM dealer, glad you could,verify what it was. If I remember right the salesman said a guy who bought it new just had to have some special Chevy and traded it in. Trust ur having a great holiday.

Yes, I've had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and hope you are as well. Had a good time with many of my cousins, and even tried the Black Friday sales for the first time, ever. Not a bad experience at all. :nabble_smiley_good: