Bullnose Forums

Bullnose in Media

We've all seen Bullnose trucks featured in television and movies, and there's a few that have been modded into video games through the years. Today I stumbled across a trailer for a game that has yet to start production and will probably never be developed, but it features a Bullnose truck in the trailer's main story line. The undeveloped game is called Raw, and the below screen grabs are from the crowdfunding trailer the developer produced. I thought it was pretty cool that they would add in a Bullnose Ford, maybe somebody on their staff is a fan/owner?

Annotation_2019-06-23_002139.jpg.4681aa18bc913e5030606b5abf5781a9.jpg

Annotation_2019-06-23_002336.jpg.bd21333d093e6cec480d9a7465dfe90e.jpg

• 1 year later...

Here's yet another CGI trailer from an "upcoming" video game. More bullnose trucks.

That's pretty cool. They even took the time to get the interior right - or at least close enough.

I was actually looking for a thread like this the other day.

Have been re-watching Arrested Development and the stair truck in a couple episodes is a bullnose. They switched between it and a couple earlier gen trucks randomly but finally seemed to settle on the older gens.

Untitled.png.2c1008072193ab94d179f68f5062c215.png

Taken from https://arresteddevelopment.fandom.com/wiki/Stair_car

That's pretty cool. They even took the time to get the interior right - or at least close enough.

I was actually looking for a thread like this the other day.

Have been re-watching Arrested Development and the stair truck in a couple episodes is a bullnose. They switched between it and a couple earlier gen trucks randomly but finally seemed to settle on the older gens.

Taken from https://arresteddevelopment.fandom.com/wiki/Stair_car

Yes, it does look pretty realistic. Well done!

As for the stair truck, I've seen several of those over time. And we recently watched something set back in the 90's and I saw a Bullnose. Don't think Janey appreciates me backing it up to see, so I just comment - which may not be appreciated either. :nabble_smiley_evil:

• 1 year later...

Yes, it does look pretty realistic. Well done!

As for the stair truck, I've seen several of those over time. And we recently watched something set back in the 90's and I saw a Bullnose. Don't think Janey appreciates me backing it up to see, so I just comment - which may not be appreciated either. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Janey and I are watching Night Sky, which is a TV series. In it there's a truck in Argentina that is a Bricknose on the outside and a Bullnose on the inside. I don't yet have a pic of it, but I've seen it several times.

I'm wondering if they were actually produced that way in South America? Or is it two different trucks?

Janey and I are watching Night Sky, which is a TV series. In it there's a truck in Argentina that is a Bricknose on the outside and a Bullnose on the inside. I don't yet have a pic of it, but I've seen it several times.

I'm wondering if they were actually produced that way in South America? Or is it two different trucks?

I have seen somewhere, other forum or Google?, Ford trucks from S.A. and they mix n match different models & year parts for their trucks.

Some look pretty cool and others not so cool.

What I dont get are the Uts from down under?

They all look to be built on a car plat form so what could they carry?

Then again look at what we got here where most are 4 door no bed trucks, what could they carry?

Dave ----

Don't think Janey appreciates me backing it up to see, so I just comment - which may not be appreciated either. :nabble_smiley_evil:

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I always stop, backward or comment movies each time a Bullnose (or even an older gen F-Series) appears on screen.

Which earns me to be booed every time.

Don't think Janey appreciates me backing it up to see, so I just comment - which may not be appreciated either. :nabble_smiley_evil:

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I always stop, backward or comment movies each time a Bullnose (or even an older gen F-Series) appears on screen.

Which earns me to be booed every time.

My wife is used to it. :nabble_smiley_wink:

• 11 months later...