Bullnose Forums

Hello from the left coast

Johns3524

For some reason I’m not able to log into this forum from my pc just my iPad...so I’ll work on that so future info will be easier to share. I don’t keep many phots on this iPad, my main stuff is on a big server on our network...

Well let it rest for a while and wish you well

Feel free to contact anytime, and we’ll be listening

Interesting project. I once restored a 17’ Dorset, which was made in your neck of the woods, probably back in the 60’s. But it had a 115 Johnrude on it, so I know nothing of your engine. Good luck!

Welcome Kenjohn!

Nice little boat you have.

Are you going to share some more of your Bronco? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yes I’d be glad to, for some reason I can only read and post form my pc which has access to more photos but I’m sure I’ll figure that out soon.

I can text form this iPad, but it tries to spell for me and spend so much time correcting it..oh well I think you understand.

This Bronco we’ve had for about 4 years or so, probably not driving more than 300 miles or so a month so it really isn’t broken in yet. I finally pulled the plugs for the first time since the build and they were mostly white...almost..I’ll try to get logged onto this forum on my pc so I can retire some network pics etc...

Yes it’s all we drive now, we sold our e150

Yes I’d be glad to, for some reason I can only read and post form my pc which has access to more photos but I’m sure I’ll figure that out soon.

I can text form this iPad, but it tries to spell for me and spend so much time correcting it..oh well I think you understand.

This Bronco we’ve had for about 4 years or so, probably not driving more than 300 miles or so a month so it really isn’t broken in yet. I finally pulled the plugs for the first time since the build and they were mostly white...almost..I’ll try to get logged onto this forum on my pc so I can retire some network pics etc...

Yes it’s all we drive now, we sold our e150

Well, thanks to Gary's suggestion of using Safari, I'm logged in on my pc where my pictures are stored so I can share a pic or two of my Bronco so I will endeavor to. 020.jpg.8cf0792e9460155c453ac59c61e7fd46.jpg

I have set it up for light camping adventures complete with awnings and tent rooms if you want to do that. I no longer has a rear seat.

015.jpg.5b0136a807b796e7ac6b71b4327d581c.jpg

I won't bore all of you with unwanted pics but if you have any questions about any of it I do have more and of course some engine views etc...

Well wishes for everyone here today..as I get around to cleaning my parts/junk shed I may offer some spare stuff as time goes on...

Don't anyone hurt ur'self whil'st working on anything today....

Ken

Well, thanks to Gary's suggestion of using Safari, I'm logged in on my pc where my pictures are stored so I can share a pic or two of my Bronco so I will endeavor to.

I have set it up for light camping adventures complete with awnings and tent rooms if you want to do that. I no longer has a rear seat.

I won't bore all of you with unwanted pics but if you have any questions about any of it I do have more and of course some engine views etc...

Well wishes for everyone here today..as I get around to cleaning my parts/junk shed I may offer some spare stuff as time goes on...

Don't anyone hurt ur'self whil'st working on anything today....

Ken

Good looking Bronco!! I'm watching for a pristine one myself, although I need that like I need another hole in my head. (Didn't someone say there is no such thing as NotEnoughTrucks? :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Good looking Bronco!! I'm watching for a pristine one myself, although I need that like I need another hole in my head. (Didn't someone say there is no such thing as NotEnoughTrucks? :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Thanks for the compliment Gary, I'm glad to have it, but I must also say this year for the first time I'm down to just one vehicle and really since I'm responsible for all the maintenance it feels good to just keep one up and running.

I finally re-gapped the plugs yesterday at the 9154 mile mark since overhaul.9154_miles_to_047.jpg.a9f41185efdb4eb0f2013b53ccb2d868.jpg

#1 left to right..not bad I thought, I always thought It may be running slight rich, but but by the looks maybe just slightly lean? I'll probably leave the jets alone till I need to refresh the carb

One thing I want to do is adapt an early mustang air cleaner before winter so I can get some warm air induction for the colder mornings. I have the inlet ducting from the rad support, just need to find an air cleaner for the Autolite top. I know I'll have to notch the housing for the a/c unit..it's a pretty tight fit.

It's hard not to look at the adds showing what other truck may be for sale....although i must say..this Bronco does everything we do so well..I really don't need anything else..I can't believe i said that.