Bullnose Forums

Griot's Garage Disposable Car Cover

I just got a new version of the Griot's Garage Handbook today. And while perusing it I found a Disposable Car Cover. I'm thinking seriously about getting one as I don't want Dad's truck to get covered in dust while I'm working on Big Blue.

I've included a screen grab from their video (but I can't figure out how to embed it here, so don't bother to click the Play button :nabble_smiley_cry:), but wondered if any of you have seen them. Any thoughts about them?

Griots_Temp_Car_Cover.thumb.jpg.b40f050619cb4144dccfbf06918d8685.jpg

:nabble_anim_claps:

For $16 I think you could buy a lot of cheap plastic paint drop cloths to do the same thing.

Now why not buy good cover to cover the truck this way when not using the truck when done building you have the cover already?

Dave ----

For $16 I think you could buy a lot of cheap plastic paint drop cloths to do the same thing.

Now why not buy good cover to cover the truck this way when not using the truck when done building you have the cover already?

Dave ----

I'm not ready to spend the big bucks for real cover right now as I'm spending money left, right, and center on Big Blue. So I'm looking for a cheap solution to keep the fine dust off of Dad's truck while I work on BB. But, I do have a roll of plastic sheeting that I can try. However, my guess is that the A/C in the shop is going to blow it around. I'll give it a shot and see.