Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not whoa. But GO! :nabble_smiley_evil:

whoa

/(h)wō/

Learn to pronounce

exclamation

used to express surprise, interest, or alarm, or to command attention.

"whoa, that's huge!"

used as a command to a horse to make it stop or slow down, or to urge a person to stop or wait.

"whoa, hold on a minute, Fred!"

:nabble_anim_handshake:

whoa

/(h)wō/

Learn to pronounce

exclamation

used to express surprise, interest, or alarm, or to command attention.

"whoa, that's huge!"

used as a command to a horse to make it stop or slow down, or to urge a person to stop or wait.

"whoa, hold on a minute, Fred!"

:nabble_anim_handshake:

So, do we need to say whoa1 to register surprise? And whoa2 to stop something? :nabble_smiley_oh:

Well, it has been over two weeks since I posted! Wow! But we've driven ~3000 miles in that time to go to Michigan to see the trees turning, visit Mackinac Island, etc. Good trip, but glad to be home.

And, we got home just in time as this came in today from BBK. May need to put it on Big Blue at some point. :nabble_smiley_evil:

It's interesting that it has the boss for an IAC. Is that just cast in but not actually open?

It's interesting that it has the boss for an IAC. Is that just cast in but not actually open?

Yep, it is just cast in but not open. My first thought was "where will the IAC go?" But comparing it to the one off Huck the IAC must go elsewhere - although I don't remember exactly where.

Yep, it is just cast in but not open. My first thought was "where will the IAC go?" But comparing it to the one off Huck the IAC must go elsewhere - although I don't remember exactly where.

Temporary hijack:

This would look good in Big Blue for overlanding trips in Colorado:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313711577206?hash=item490aaac876:g:uC4AAOSw~35haLo6

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.77eb2ca582601b15a861cce1a39b175f.jpg

A friend of our daughter, Holly, wants to buy her husband a 90's Bronco for his birthday, so I'm the consultant. Never realized how much fun it is to spend other people's money. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Cool! I really like the 351 and E4OD in my Bronco. (And I wasn’t an E4OD fan before!)

It has 3.55’s with a limited slip rear. Great snow vehicle.

Of the three vehicles I drive, Xterra, F250 and the Bronco, the Bronco is the one I would keep, if I had to sell them.

But, you already know this stuff!