Bullnose Forums

Big Blue's Transformation

Glad you understood what I was referring to. It's really sad how people don't get their ducks in a row before they start modifying their vehicle.

Yep, I understood. Someone on FB asked today about whether an F350 had a single or double-cardan front shaft. His hits the crossmember. :nabble_smiley_scared:

Sure hope mine doesn't.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't ask. He just wanted to know what type of u-joints an F350 had. I answered. But I didn't tell him the type of shaft doesn't really matter if it is hitting the crossmember.

Well folks, I'm home! Janey and I've been gone for a week, during which we drove 2067 miles to New Orleans, Houston, and the Texas Hill Country.

Meanwhile I ordered a "few" parts. Here's the stuff that has already come in, with several more pieces due soon:

The_Haul_From_Vacation.thumb.jpg.449a38abc4ed50d829fb6e41c2aef680.jpg

And, I realized today while driving that I didn't order the caster/camber alignment kits. So just got these on order. What do you see a bit odd with the advertising? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Moog_Caster_and_Camber_Kit.thumb.jpg.6a4881a0fb9b32e7fb2e6ac3531a8b1e.jpg

Well folks, I'm home! Janey and I've been gone for a week, during which we drove 2067 miles to New Orleans, Houston, and the Texas Hill Country.

Meanwhile I ordered a "few" parts. Here's the stuff that has already come in, with several more pieces due soon:

And, I realized today while driving that I didn't order the caster/camber alignment kits. So just got these on order. What do you see a bit odd with the advertising? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Amazon is screwy.

How often do you see reviews for a different product than the one you're looking at?

Gary,

What happened to the handle on your window opener?...lol.

Yes, y'all figured it out. But at least Amazon thinks it is going to fit the '95 front suspension, so I doubt it'll be the switch.

As for the window crank, I have short grandkids. :nabble_smiley_wink:

It's a shame the switch is for DOHC and SOHC V6 engines or else it would fit my Ranger. :nabble_smiley_happy: