Bullnose Forums

Big Blue's Transformation

No prob, Jim. It was a good question.

I ordered some 1" body plugs, that are supposedly rubber. I want rubber as that will seal better, but I'll put it in with RTV anyway, just to make sure.

I bought a pair of 1" plugs to fill my A.I.R. pump blow off holes in the air cleaner housing.

HELP! aisle, said to be for a master cylinder.

I bought a pair of 1" plugs to fill my A.I.R. pump blow off holes in the air cleaner housing.

HELP! aisle, said to be for a master cylinder.

1" plugs for a master cylinder? :nabble_anim_confused: Anyway, that is good to know.

Just filled the truck up for tomorrow's trip and found a minor problem - the gasket where the pump/sending unit meets the front tank leaks. Apparently I'd not filled it up that much before, but I got it FULL today and it leaked. :nabble_smiley_sad:

And, I snapped a couple of pics to show its new stance:

New_Attitude_-_RF.thumb.jpg.a5aa938ffbf4801c0e85290d1a8bd0a2.jpg

New_Attitude_-_RR.thumb.jpg.e20e422f8ac367545a5b790c9d6d2d40.jpg

1" plugs for a master cylinder? :nabble_anim_confused: Anyway, that is good to know.

Just filled the truck up for tomorrow's trip and found a minor problem - the gasket where the pump/sending unit meets the front tank leaks. Apparently I'd not filled it up that much before, but I got it FULL today and it leaked. :nabble_smiley_sad:

And, I snapped a couple of pics to show its new stance:

They fit like a grommet with no hole in it.

I'll pull one out and see if I can find a number.

But they definitely tightly fit the same type of hole you're looking to plug.

IDK

They seem to fit fine.

Been using these since I ditched the A.I.R. pumps

I am pretty sure I used these for my air cleaner but at the time they were a pack of 50 (of which I have 48 left...) If I hadn't already mailed your firewall grommet Gary, I'd throw in a few just to get rid of them. :nabble_smiley_wink: