Bullnose Forums

Big Blue's Transformation

Why not both?? 🙅

Not sure what you mean, but the alignment shop is 1 mile away and the muffler shop is 12 miles away. I’d bet they can do the alignment in a couple of hours, but suspect I’ll have to leave the truck with them for the exhaust work.

Not sure what you mean, but the alignment shop is 1 mile away and the muffler shop is 12 miles away. I’d bet they can do the alignment in a couple of hours, but suspect I’ll have to leave the truck with them for the exhaust work.

It's an internet meme.

A young Latina tries to diffuse her family's argument over what to eat by saying "Why not both?"

(I think it was a Taco Bell commercial?)

*** Correction: It was an ad for Old ElPaso hard and soft taco kit***

Gary just be sure the exhaust shop only uses the top line muffler bearings, you wouldn't want them failing on you. :nabble_anim_claps:

It's an internet meme.

A young Latina tries to diffuse her family's argument over what to eat by saying "Why not both?"

(I think it was a Taco Bell commercial?)

*** Correction: It was an ad for Old ElPaso hard and soft taco kit***

Jim - I guess I don't want much TV as I don't think I've seen that commercial. Sorry. But thanks for the explanation.

Jim - I guess I don't want much TV as I don't think I've seen that commercial. Sorry. But thanks for the explanation.

I don't even OWN a television.

But I do see memes.

And the idea that there's no need for compromise if you choose both, is a humorous play on American consumption to me.

So, ¿Porque no los dos? 🙅

The innocence of children.

Bill - With the headers having been coated I think they can get by with run of the mill muffler bearings. But I'll let the pro's decide that. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Plug your ears for 1 word:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=muffler+bearings+youTube&docid=608048282696683336&mid=2D61415BA0BB3838F05E2D61415BA0BB3838F05E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

There's something fishy about that video. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Bill - With the headers having been coated I think they can get by with run of the mill muffler bearings. But I'll let the pro's decide that. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Plug your ears for 1 word:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=muffler+bearings+youTube&docid=608048282696683336&mid=2D61415BA0BB3838F05E2D61415BA0BB3838F05E&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: Can't believe he managed to do that with a straight face...:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: