Bullnose Forums

Roof Cut Section

Thanks for your help guys - I've sent a PM.

Darin - Jim is wondering if the top on my truck would be good for you and he could give the complete cab on his to a guy that helped him. Mine is from a '90, which should be the same, but it has a few minor dings. Here are pics thereof. Please let me know.

DSCN2610.thumb.jpg.3a78b512a4a16186f6614d637eae5568.jpg

DSCN2612.thumb.jpg.80349c996ea9ded5e0935bb72ee8a018.jpg

DSCN2614.thumb.jpg.2be177c9a5992289e5c806406329dd20.jpg

Darin - Jim is wondering if the top on my truck would be good for you and he could give the complete cab on his to a guy that helped him. Mine is from a '90, which should be the same, but it has a few minor dings. Here are pics thereof. Please let me know.

Gary,

He only wants 6"(150mm) down the A pillar, half way back along the top of door and 3" (75mm ) across the roof.

Theo hadn't asked about the cab of the Super Duty until last night, although I did offer when he was helping pull the engine at 10 PM last week.

It would be HUGE if I could give him the cab complete for his Flareside project.

But I want to make sure Darin gets what he needs (likely due to a rusty gutter)

Gary,

He only wants 6"(150mm) down the A pillar, half way back along the top of door and 3" (75mm ) across the roof.

Theo hadn't asked about the cab of the Super Duty until last night, although I did offer when he was helping pull the engine at 10 PM last week.

It would be HUGE if I could give him the cab complete for his Flareside project.

But I want to make sure Darin gets what he needs (likely due to a rusty gutter)

Tomorrow I’ll go back through this thread and see it I can work out exactly what he wants. I dont need it, so I’ll be happy if someone can use it.

• 3 months later...

With Brandon's help I cut the whole roof off Huck. I'll tuck it back for September. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks Gary for that - I would love to be able to take the whole section home but unfortunately it's too big and our original shipper is not doing it anymore. I'll have to find time to cut the sides off it when we get there in September if that's ok with you.

Thanks Gary for that - I would love to be able to take the whole section home but unfortunately it's too big and our original shipper is not doing it anymore. I'll have to find time to cut the sides off it when we get there in September if that's ok with you.

Cutting it down when you get here was the plan all along as I knew you couldn't get the whole thing there. But it was easier for me to cut the pillars and know that I have what you need than to lay it out from pictures and hope I have it.

And, I have three upper hinges set back with your name on them. I don't think you need three, but they were laying there and I couldn't remember what you need for sure so I tagged them all.

What else?

Cutting it down when you get here was the plan all along as I knew you couldn't get the whole thing there. But it was easier for me to cut the pillars and know that I have what you need than to lay it out from pictures and hope I have it.

And, I have three upper hinges set back with your name on them. I don't think you need three, but they were laying there and I couldn't remember what you need for sure so I tagged them all.

What else?

Thanks Gary I will have look at what I may be chasing when I get back onto the truck. And two of those hinges will be fine Thanks