Bullnose Forums

460 mild performance build

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duh! I just typed “ZF” on a post I’m working on and didn’t make the connection. :nabble_smiley_blush:

But, while on the ZF theme, did you get the harness that goes to the ZF? I need the connector so I can connect into BB’s harness.

That darn plug is stupid expensive.

I remember from when I went from T-19 to Zf-5

So, you want the steering wheel?....

Yes, if if is in decent shape, mine is starting to come apart where the "cover" is stitched. Also, in stripping it down, if it isn't to big an issue, I would like to get the heater inside case, don't need the core, just the box. It is for another project, EATC for the trucks that will do the air distribution splits like the later trucks.

Yes, if if is in decent shape, mine is starting to come apart where the "cover" is stitched. Also, in stripping it down, if it isn't to big an issue, I would like to get the heater inside case, don't need the core, just the box. It is for another project, EATC for the trucks that will do the air distribution splits like the later trucks.

The passenger side Dash Mount is broken as they all are.

I don't have my 5.5 mm TFT socket with me, is it okay to cut the inertia switch the passenger kick panel?

Do you want the whole heater ducting all the way to the firewall?

The passenger side Dash Mount is broken as they all are.

I don't have my 5.5 mm TFT socket with me, is it okay to cut the inertia switch the passenger kick panel?

Do you want the whole heater ducting all the way to the firewall?

Just unplug it or if you want cut the piece it attaches to out. On the heater duct, yes, all the inside to the firewall, you can keep the core for yours.

On the right end, no problem Bronco Graveyard has a nice metal repair bracket that solves the issue.

Just unplug it or if you want cut the piece it attaches to out. On the heater duct, yes, all the inside to the firewall, you can keep the core for yours.

On the right end, no problem Bronco Graveyard has a nice metal repair bracket that solves the issue.

A pile for Bill.15086879520441469900444.jpg.b74e495419cbae76eed14e9af1daec7b.jpg