Bullnose Forums

Original documentation

Gsmblue

I finally got to sit down and go through the stuff that came with my truck. There is a documented service history through 2004 which was nice to read.

My question is, was there ever a folder or something all this stuff was kept in? If there was/is where could I find one?FFC1AC39-F2F6-4742-A46A-6D4D054E51D8.jpeg.3f54a8146ba2f9617db19564853c025e.jpeg

Thatโ€™s a well-documented truck. I got basically the same stuff with Big Blue, but no folder to put it in. So, Iโ€™m interested in the answer to this question. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The pic is just of the ford official stuff, I have a stack of receipts. It is an awesome time capsule! Even have old I surence docs!

I may have to dig around to try and find a nice leather folio or something... I have a friend that works with leather so I may ask him..

The pic is just of the ford official stuff, I have a stack of receipts. It is an awesome time capsule! Even have old I surence docs!

I may have to dig around to try and find a nice leather folio or something... I have a friend that works with leather so I may ask him..

Oh, ok. I actually have most of that stuff for Big Blue. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Land Rover come with this really nice leather satchel and a leather bound owners manual that is more comprehensive than anything I've seen.

IMG_20171020_192323.jpg.67ade9f4b673374cf07d12cc5e6b77c5.jpg

Land Rover come with this really nice leather satchel and a leather bound owners manual that is more comprehensive than anything I've seen.

I have a 2007 LR3, it came with something similar, not quite as nice. But this is exactly what I want for the F150...