Bullnose Forums

Park brake cables

Or is there any other suppliers that that you can recommend that may ship o/s

Gary and I both buy a lot of parts from Amazon.

They list rear cables from Dorman, Raybestos, Wagner, and AC Delco as being Prime on my app here in the US.

Free 2-day delivery and no hassle returns is a huge plus in my book.

Thanks for that I'm after the rear cables and this is a US truck so I need to get the cables from the States. Yes - RA does charge a bit for shipping but I can't do much about that when I'm all the way over the other side of the world. At $16- $35 for the cables plus shipping that's a lot cheaper than I have seen some cables for sale over here at $150 plus and that's if they even fit.

How are the cables any different, even if they were to run down the right side rail instead of the left? (as here in US)

Gary and I both buy a lot of parts from Amazon.

They list rear cables from Dorman, Raybestos, Wagner, and AC Delco as being Prime on my app here in the US.

Free 2-day delivery and no hassle returns is a huge plus in my book.

I'm happy to get them from any where as long as they ship to Oz but the main thing is that I get the right parts as I don't want to have to sent them back and I don't think I will get the free two day delivery.

I'm happy to get them from any where as long as they ship to Oz but the main thing is that I get the right parts as I don't want to have to sent them back and I don't think I will get the free two day delivery.

Amazon.au is just a book store?

Dorman rear cables for a 1985 F-150 are C94490 & C93347

Thanks for those rear part numbers and I will see if will fit the 1980 f100.

Amazon.au I thinks is only just starting up over here but a have brought a few thing from Amazon.com and I have found them to be good

I'm sorry, did not realize the age of your truck.

Those numbers are for 1984-'93.

The correct Dorman cable numbers for 1980 - '83 are:

C93343 Rear left w/o ambulance package. (right in Oz)

C93232 Rear right w/o ambulance package

I'm sorry, did not realize the age of your truck.

Those numbers are for 1984-'93.

The correct Dorman cable numbers for 1980 - '83 are:

C93343 Rear left w/o ambulance package. (right in Oz)

C93232 Rear right w/o ambulance package

Thanks again for your effort I will chase this up as I can't put the rear brake back together with out them