Bullnose Forums

Connector assembly / thermostat housing [E0TZ-8592-D] - NOS

I'd never noticed that what I call a thermostat housing, or goose neck, is a "connector" in Ford speak. :nabble_anim_crazy:

And, I can't tell you what this one fits as I can't find E0TZ 8592-D nor RH-12 in the catalog. I'm not saying that this isn't the right part for a Bullnose. In fact, with the E0TZ I'll bet it is. But it looks like this one was superseded and removed from the catalog.

I'd never noticed that what I call a thermostat housing, or goose neck, is a "connector" in Ford speak. :nabble_anim_crazy:

And, I can't tell you what this one fits as I can't find E0TZ 8592-D nor RH-12 in the catalog. I'm not saying that this isn't the right part for a Bullnose. In fact, with the E0TZ I'll bet it is. But it looks like this one was superseded and removed from the catalog.

Little late but that looks like it is for the 300 six motor.

They are known to break 1 of the ears off.

I can tell you, you can get them thru local auto parts stores (cheaper) but you have to check them close.

The first one I got the heater hose nipple was to large for the "connector", I had to get one from a different chain.

Dave ----