Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

Sorry Ray,. I guess I'm just enamored with the plastic see through reservoir that has an actual level sensor on my Bricknose (and Gary is too! :nabble_smiley_whistling:)

I really have to focus and think about those rusty, bail lidded M/C's that y'all have to deal with.

Yep, to all the above. :nabble_smiley_good:

Sorry Ray,. I guess I'm just enamored with the plastic see through reservoir that has an actual level sensor on my Bricknose (and Gary is too! :nabble_smiley_whistling:)

I really have to focus and think about those rusty, bail lidded M/C's that y'all have to deal with.

Yep, to all the above. :nabble_smiley_good:

My truck is missing the seal that the LMC catalog shows on the top of the door. And come to think of it, I don't remember seeing those on my last bullnose. I bet they help with wind noise.

That strip has been added to my truck and it did make a difference.

Ill have to check the Eddie Bauer Bronco in the back to see if it has them. Would be nice.

I also noticed that the vent window rubbers are different for 87+. I was planning to rob the bronco...but will they work on an 82?

Ill have to check the Eddie Bauer Bronco in the back to see if it has them. Would be nice.

I also noticed that the vent window rubbers are different for 87+. I was planning to rob the bronco...but will they work on an 82?

Vent window is completely different on the Bricknose, but you can swap the entire door.

The door panel doesn't match the dash, but I think it's no big deal to swap that over.

There is something about the lower rear of the door where we bricknose have the seatbelt retractor.

Vent window is completely different on the Bricknose, but you can swap the entire door.

The door panel doesn't match the dash, but I think it's no big deal to swap that over.

There is something about the lower rear of the door where we bricknose have the seatbelt retractor.

Shoot. Nevermind then.

These doors on the bronco are SMASHED.

IThought the vent window rubber would swap...oh well.

Shoot. Nevermind then.

These doors on the bronco are SMASHED.

IThought the vent window rubber would swap...oh well.

So I just looked, and the bronco DOES have the peice that goes across the top of the door. Ill be installing that as well as some splash guards and sound deadner behind the door panels this weekend hopefully.

This morning is our first chilly morning of fall. COLD WEATHER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

So I just looked, and the bronco DOES have the peice that goes across the top of the door. Ill be installing that as well as some splash guards and sound deadner behind the door panels this weekend hopefully.

This morning is our first chilly morning of fall. COLD WEATHER IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Actually, since cold weather is here....I need to figure out the choke on this carb. If I am not mistaken, this california carb had a choke controlled by the old computer?

Anyway, it doesnt work currently, so going to HAVE to figure something out. I dont want to pop the hood and manually choke while jumping the solenoid all winter.

Oh....Fitech, Holley Sniper FI would be amazing. If only I could find an affordable Offenhauser or Clifford intake.

Actually, since cold weather is here....I need to figure out the choke on this carb. If I am not mistaken, this california carb had a choke controlled by the old computer?

Anyway, it doesnt work currently, so going to HAVE to figure something out. I dont want to pop the hood and manually choke while jumping the solenoid all winter.

Oh....Fitech, Holley Sniper FI would be amazing. If only I could find an affordable Offenhauser or Clifford intake.

You can get a YFA clone on eBay for cheap.

Set it and forget it.