Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

I give up. It wont work anyway I do it.

Its for you Cory....

Ray,

I had this discussion with Gary.

You can't imbed it with an android device, because of the Google integration.

You CAN from Apple or Windows.

You need to copy the code from the 'share' dropdown.

Ray,

Oh well. All I have is Android right now. If anyone wants to embed it properly, be my guest.

Ray,

Oh well. All I have is Android right now. If anyone wants to embed it properly, be my guest.

.... sorry, I'm only the messenger.

You DON'T use the embed button in the reply window.

Just paste the code string from any non-Android device

Edit: maybe if I used a browser other than Chrome?

Leeme see....

.... sorry, I'm only the messenger.

You DON'T use the embed button in the reply window.

Just paste the code string from any non-Android device

Edit: maybe if I used a browser other than Chrome?

Leeme see....

Okay then,

Nope!

Can't get it to do it.

Even after deleting the YouTube app on my phone it won't open in Firefox.

Sorry, maybe someone else can.

*** but you have subscriber #11. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are these factory? What are they for? There are four of them.

Ok. Just got back from Tulsa. Got some things knocked out. Now its time to tackle some truck projects.

I need some advice on the clutch in little blue. SROD. I dont know if its just worn out, or the header and tuning have given it enough extra POWA that it just slips the clutch.

Normal driving its fine. As soon as I smash the throttle in 3rd it just spins the clutch. If I try to drop the clutch in 1st, it just spins.

The engine was covered in oil and didnt have a single good gasket, except the rear main thankfully. Is it possible when I degreased the engine that I got some oil on the clutch disc and its ruined? Can it be cleaned? Can I inspect it without removing the transmission?

So, if I have to go new, should I upgrade to an 11" clutch? Any recommendations on brand? Do all the clutch kits listed on Rockauto for an 1982 4.9 manual work for the SROD?

Thanks for the help.

So, if I have to go new, should I upgrade to an 11" clutch? Any recommendations on brand? Do all the clutch kits listed on Rockauto for an 1982 4.9 manual work for the SROD?

If the original 10" clutch disk is still in there, then yes, I'd upgrade to an 11"clutch. I like LUK and Sachs brands. I bought an LUK kit if I recall correctly. Buy the whole kit with the pressure plate, disk, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. Bought it on Rockauto too. I can check the number if you need to know. Should be the same kit for you truck afaik.

I have a hydraulic clutch, so I can't offer any advice on inspecting the mechanical linkage...but you should probably check it all out.

My '84 Flywheel had the holes for the 11" clutch, but I don't know if they all did. Maybe one of the other guys know?

If the original 10" clutch disk is still in there, then yes, I'd upgrade to an 11"clutch. I like LUK and Sachs brands. I bought an LUK kit if I recall correctly. Buy the whole kit with the pressure plate, disk, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. Bought it on Rockauto too. I can check the number if you need to know. Should be the same kit for you truck afaik.

I have a hydraulic clutch, so I can't offer any advice on inspecting the mechanical linkage...but you should probably check it all out.

My '84 Flywheel had the holes for the 11" clutch, but I don't know if they all did. Maybe one of the other guys know?

Thanks Cory. The original owner said he replaced the clutch in 2005. So....who knows. I say if its slipping, it needs replacement or upgrading.

Ive already went through the mechanical linkage and replaced a couple items. Its in perfect working order.

Anyone know if this is a weekend job, or longer?