Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

That chebby truck just turned 349,600 miles. Its was only towed once. This summer when I got it stuck in a river bottom after shooting rifles with some buds.

Poor chebby truck. Its really starting to fall apart now.

I was wondering....is the frame of my 87 bronco exactly the same as the 82 flareside? Anyone know?

Hmmmm, to many of us with Blue Flaresides…..

Is there any other Great color for a Flareside?

(apologies to Dave. :nabble_waving_orig:)

The more I look at other flareside, blue just seems to pop out to me the most.

A green with tan interior flareside, 300 six 4 speed 4x4 I saw in tulsa is what started my love affair for the bullnoses. I ended up with exactly what I wanted, a blue one.

Is there any other Great color for a Flareside?

(apologies to Dave. :nabble_waving_orig:)

The more I look at other flareside, blue just seems to pop out to me the most.

A green with tan interior flareside, 300 six 4 speed 4x4 I saw in tulsa is what started my love affair for the bullnoses. I ended up with exactly what I wanted, a blue one.

Ray,

I'll have the 3P paint code for you shortly by the way. I just asked them for it this morning along with the some other stuff as it wasn't provided with my paperwork.

I have color code 3G "Bright Regatta Blue Poly"

I will call this project "finished" while tranny fight went on, I took out the old Lund Visor and dusted it off, pained it and installed along with the Hadley Air Horns....

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n39365/2019_finished.jpg

I like it. Lund visor looks tough.

Ray,

I'll have the 3P paint code for you shortly by the way. I just asked them for it this morning along with the some other stuff as it wasn't provided with my paperwork.

Did you get it Cory?

So, today I finally swapped in the new heater core. Mornings are getting a little chilly now and I need my defroster.

I have the basic heater. Not too big of a job. However, I took everything under the dash pad out today to have a good look-see.

The air plenums were all busted from the previous owner breaking the tabs off where they click together. So I drilled a couple holes and screwed it all back together. Nice and tight now.

I need a cable that turns the hot/cold damper door under the hood side. The previous owner bought a new cable, but it was the wrong one. It was for the defroster damper door....so, I went ahead and i stalled that.

While under the dashpad, its a good time to lube the clutch pedal assembly. Mine was squeakin pretty bad. Problem solved.