Bullnose Forums

Little Blue 82

She lives in Tulsa now. I try to do what I can for her. Its tough being so far away.

The water pump bolts came out just fine. I had the pump off a month ago when painting and resealing everything. Either I didnt get enough blue rtv on the water jacket bolts, or the pump shaft seal started leaking. Not sure yet.

Little blue is mine, just got the out of state form from seller yesterday. Just have to get to dmv.

Well, I drove blue 82 into work today. The boys loved the ride to mamaws house. First time Levi has ever sat in a front seat. He roled the window down all the way and stuck his elbow out like a real man. So proud of him! Little Ray wanted to shift but he couldnt find a gear to save his life...hahaha. making memories.

Well, I drove blue 82 into work today. The boys loved the ride to mamaws house. First time Levi has ever sat in a front seat. He roled the window down all the way and stuck his elbow out like a real man. So proud of him! Little Ray wanted to shift but he couldnt find a gear to save his life...hahaha. making memories.

That is wonderful! They'll really remember that. :nabble_smiley_good:

In elementary school we had a bus driver (Vulture; don't ask) that would let one of us troublemakers shift.

.....probably easier to keep an eye on us!

Can you imagine that now?!?!

And, did you get a lot of experience shifting the school bus? :nabble_anim_handshake:

I was always the one getting picked on, so yes. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Of course that didn't endear me to my tormenters.

I would just take it until I'd really had enough beatings.

Then I would poke them in the eye and kick their throat (or worse) when they were down.

Yeah... I was the troublemaker.

I was always the one getting picked on, so yes. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Of course that didn't endear me to my tormenters.

I would just take it until I'd really had enough beatings.

Then I would poke them in the eye and kick their throat (or worse) when they were down.

Yeah... I was the troublemaker.

I tell my boys if they get picked on to join in on the picking. Guys haze each other. Its what we do. Learn to laugh at yourself, or everyone will laugh at you. Those who cry about getting picked on usually didnt have a dad that taught them how to take a joke, or how to fight back. I know, because I was that kid too. After I grew up and realized all those "bullies" were just kids being kids, I understood how many opportunities I missed to be their friend.

My biggest enemy in high school was the star center of the basketball team. He was 6'5 230 lbs. I was 6'4 and 165 lbs. After he stuffed me in a dorm cabinet at Transylvania University for a summer basketball camp, I came out swinging and landed a few. Then I challenged him to a dunking contest on the court. After I schooled his @$$ on dunking, he gave me respect. The next year he graduated. Two years later went into the ministry and became a preacher. He came to me one day and apologized for treating me badly. He said when I stood up to him it made him think. Changed his life. We are friends now.

Moral of the story, dont be a snowflake, stand up to a bully, and you can show them what a real man is.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to figure out embedding youtube videos, hang with me.

https://youtu.be/uE2TrXQHhd0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uE2TrXQHhd0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uE2TrXQHhd0