Bullnose Forums

81 F100 AC wiring harness ??

FuzzFace2

I am up for that if that person could come up with the plug and some wire or the whole harness if not much to get it out.

Dave, PM me your address. I snipped off a pigtail with about 6" or so if wire attached to the plug. The yard didn't even end up charging me for it. If you want/need a complete cab harness I could possibly find one and pull it for you, but we should discuss years, equipment options, etc., the last time I pulled one it took me a couple of hours, and the resulting spaghetti ball completely filled a Rubbermaid tub. The junkyard price including the core charge (for copper wire) is currently $38 plus tax and environmental charge. It is a pretty heavy pile, so the shipping would be considerable. Still not a bad price considering the alternatives, but hopefully you can patch what you have.

First I want to thank you for doing this.

I think I did it right and sent you a PM, said something about email so??

If you did not get it let me know and I will find just what I need to do, still learning this site.

I should not need any other wiring as the rest looked in good shape when pulled from my parts truck.

Before I got the truck they sold the radio & HVAC panel and that is why the cut wires.

Thank you again

Dave G.

ps: hope you did not get too wet in the rain.