Bullnose Forums

Door seal

I remember having extra hanging down when I installed mine.

Thanks Dane. I am about an inch short on the latch side but four inches long on the vent side.

Also shown is the gap where I'd expect it to fully seat in the vent channel. The yellow wedge tool is shown in the gap. If this is just how the aftermarket ones fit that's fine, just want to make sure mine matches others in case I did get the wrong one in the package.

IMG_20200104_115705.jpg.6c4927f3a95de58476c0829685ee6741.jpg

IMG_20200104_115743.thumb.jpg.19902c3dbe55f721c8f13ee0890d60dd.jpg

IMG_20200104_120009.thumb.jpg.152bff1446bd33df2c9f09cf76d5c89a.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dane. I am about an inch short on the latch side but four inches long on the vent side.

Also shown is the gap where I'd expect it to fully seat in the vent channel. The yellow wedge tool is shown in the gap. If this is just how the aftermarket ones fit that's fine, just want to make sure mine matches others in case I did get the wrong one in the package.

I don't remember even looking at the ends if short or longer than the channels?

I knew I had the right kit as I had the vent window seals and they matched the old ones from the truck.

At first I was trying to install the vent seals on replacement vent assy. and how I found out a little later the vent assy. were the wrong ones for my truck :nabble_smiley_cry:

I can say I am vary pleased with the seal kit I got as it installed easily and fit was great.

I still need to install them upper wind door seals as it sounds like a door is open or window is down LOL.

Dave ----

I don't remember even looking at the ends if short or longer than the channels?

I knew I had the right kit as I had the vent window seals and they matched the old ones from the truck.

At first I was trying to install the vent seals on replacement vent assy. and how I found out a little later the vent assy. were the wrong ones for my truck :nabble_smiley_cry:

I can say I am vary pleased with the seal kit I got as it installed easily and fit was great.

I still need to install them upper wind door seals as it sounds like a door is open or window is down LOL.

Dave ----

I’m not sure what or where the picture is looking at. Don’t remember it being short or a gap.

I’m not sure what or where the picture is looking at. Don’t remember it being short or a gap.

The pictures are of the channel the glass goes up & down in and he is trying to fit a new channel fuzzies in it.

I just don't remember looking at mine when I installed the fuzzies to see if to long or short.

Dave ----

The pictures are of the channel the glass goes up & down in and he is trying to fit a new channel fuzzies in it.

I just don't remember looking at mine when I installed the fuzzies to see if to long or short.

Dave ----

Oh, ok, that’s without the seal. I think that’s normal.