Bullnose Forums

The 84 got some company

Well done! I like that even though they didn't paint the front fender they still installed the emblem!

She is alive! Timing was 180 out (or somewhere in between no telling). I pulled plug number 1 put my thumb over the hole, shorted the starter relay quickly a few times, and waited for it to kick my thumb off, looked at the timing mark and she was at about 13-14 BTDC according to the crank (it took a few rotations to get that close), looked at the rotor and she was no where near cylinder 1s firing point. Pulled the dist, lined it all back up on the way in (by the way that dist adjustment bolt on a 351 is a real PITA to get to, but yall probably already know that!). Hooked everything back up and vroom vroom. Thanks for the advice!

She is alive! Timing was 180 out (or somewhere in between no telling). I pulled plug number 1 put my thumb over the hole, shorted the starter relay quickly a few times, and waited for it to kick my thumb off, looked at the timing mark and she was at about 13-14 BTDC according to the crank (it took a few rotations to get that close), looked at the rotor and she was no where near cylinder 1s firing point. Pulled the dist, lined it all back up on the way in (by the way that dist adjustment bolt on a 351 is a real PITA to get to, but yall probably already know that!). Hooked everything back up and vroom vroom. Thanks for the advice!

Glad you got it.

Yippee! :nabble_anim_claps: