Bullnose Forums

E4OD For Dad’s Truck

Try this again, Nabble dumped my reply again!

No 460 used a PS pressure switch, I have the misfire detector disabled as the parts are CA specific and NLA, same for the EGR pressure sensor and special EGR tube, I am using the EVP sensor. There are two primary O2 sensors, but the 3rd one, post cat, is turned off along with cat overtemp sensor. I have one where the OBD-I O2 sensor would mount for my wideband.

Bill - Thanks for the response. I’ll get my head around this some day - I hope. 😬

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's in Maryland? I thought Gary was in BFE.

Doh,

I just had Maryland on the mind.

I meant to say that I would go with the Maryland group down to Wallops.

I'll make another trip after work to get the crank pulley, wiper motor, rad support hardware, and free up the tranny cross member braces.

Also unbolt the hood so things are easy when the wrecker comes to lift it out.

I'm going to have to clean some of this stuff up.

The fuel lines especially, before I box and ship it.

Doh,

I just had Maryland on the mind.

I meant to say that I would go with the Maryland group down to Wallops.

I'll make another trip after work to get the crank pulley, wiper motor, rad support hardware, and free up the tranny cross member braces.

Also unbolt the hood so things are easy when the wrecker comes to lift it out.

I'm going to have to clean some of this stuff up.

The fuel lines especially, before I box and ship it.

There are Wallops there? Been to the Wallops in England, but didn't realize there are some in Maryland.

Anyway, looks like you are getting close. Thanks again for all the work. 👍

There are Wallops there? Been to the Wallops in England, but didn't realize there are some in Maryland.

Anyway, looks like you are getting close. Thanks again for all the work. 👍

Wallops Island is right next to Chincoteague and Assateague Islands, the VFD there does a pony penning and auction every year.

I don’t need the Motorcraft relay either. I have more than one and am using one to pull in the PMGR starter’s relay on Big Blue. And on Dad’s truck I’m going to try Bill’s idea of a cube-style relay pulling in the PMGR’s relay.

Not sure where BFE is, but Bill’s not in Maryland either. 😉

Ok, so I'm keeping the starter because mine is beginning to make noise.

Thinking of using the exhaust from the SuperDuty on my truck so I have a bung and can install an Innova wideband.

Gary, your Zf plug is not appearing.

I *know* I got it when I went back for the cross braces, so I *will* find it once I clear some of this stuff out.

Hope to get the PS pump and manifold cleaned up today and then I will tote everything down to FedEx.

Maybe I can just put a sticker on the crossmember. No point in boxing that.

Ok, so I'm keeping the starter because mine is beginning to make noise.

Thinking of using the exhaust from the SuperDuty on my truck so I have a bung and can install an Innova wideband.

Gary, your Zf plug is not appearing.

I *know* I got it when I went back for the cross braces, so I *will* find it once I clear some of this stuff out.

Hope to get the PS pump and manifold cleaned up today and then I will tote everything down to FedEx.

Maybe I can just put a sticker on the crossmember. No point in boxing that.

As previously said, you are a prince - even if the ZF plug doesn’t turn up. 😉

Can you give me a list of parts you are shipping to me? I got the price list for many of the parts from Jonathan’s favorite salvage, so can add it up.

Thanks again. 👍

As previously said, you are a prince - even if the ZF plug doesn’t turn up. 😉

Can you give me a list of parts you are shipping to me? I got the price list for many of the parts from Jonathan’s favorite salvage, so can add it up.

Thanks again. 👍

Let me get all the parts sorted and binned.

Then I'll tally everything as I try to even out the weight between bins.

Figure out with Bill, who gets the 3G harness.

I'm going to send you all the fasteners except the interior ones that I put in my sandwich box as the dash & ductwork came out.

Let me get all the parts sorted and binned.

Then I'll tally everything as I try to even out the weight between bins.

Figure out with Bill, who gets the 3G harness.

I'm going to send you all the fasteners except the interior ones that I put in my sandwich box as the dash & ductwork came out.

Sounds like a plan, Stan.

Bill - Over to you on the 3G harness. Do you need it? I’ll have the one from the ‘90, but worry that it won’t connect easily to the harness from the ‘95, so would like to have it if you don’t need it. But, if you do need it then it is yours.