Bullnose Forums

E4OD For Dad’s Truck

I don't see a wiring harness? Is it under the manifold along with the Plenum and TB?

ALL THE WIRING HARNESS is taking up a whole other tote.

Maybe these totes are a good way to ship this stuff to Podunk?

We still have to figure that out.

For sure, I cannot ship an entire dashboard to Maryland.

I used to go launch rockets out there with MDRA.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, totes are a good way to ship. But if the harnesses take up a whole tote there’s a lot of wiring to sort out. 😳

Bill - Do you have anything that tells what you’ve eliminated? You said you don’t have a PS pressure switch, but do you have EGR? And what else has been turned off?

Yep, totes are a good way to ship. But if the harnesses take up a whole tote there’s a lot of wiring to sort out. 😳

Bill - Do you have anything that tells what you’ve eliminated? You said you don’t have a PS pressure switch, but do you have EGR? And what else has been turned off?

This is a Super Duty truck, so no cat. No power steering switch.

If fact, I'm not sure of all the changes from a truck under 12k gvw.

For Bill,

I'm sorry but there is no fuse panel door with the dash. It was not in the truck when I got it.

Shouldn't be too hard to pick one up.

if the harnesses take up a whole tote there’s a lot of wiring to sort out. 😳
You know, around here we have a saying 'It's better to be looking at it than looking for it'

Think of all the nice color coded wires and pretty connectors you will have when you unwrap the loom and pick through it.:nabble_smiley_wink:

Oh, I did get the Zf plug 'leg' for you.

Do you want the factory ground cable and PMGR starter harness?

I think I call dibs on the Motorcraft fender relay. Unless you *really* want it.

This is a Super Duty truck, so no cat. No power steering switch.

If fact, I'm not sure of all the changes from a truck under 12k gvw.

For Bill,

I'm sorry but there is no fuse panel door with the dash. It was not in the truck when I got it.

Shouldn't be too hard to pick one up.

I have two of them, one opal grey, the other red.

if the harnesses take up a whole tote there’s a lot of wiring to sort out. 😳
You know, around here we have a saying 'It's better to be looking at it than looking for it'

Think of all the nice color coded wires and pretty connectors you will have when you unwrap the loom and pick through it.:nabble_smiley_wink:

Oh, I did get the Zf plug 'leg' for you.

Do you want the factory ground cable and PMGR starter harness?

I think I call dibs on the Motorcraft fender relay. Unless you *really* want it.

I will take the starter harness and ground, don't need the relay, mine works the PMGR starter just fine.

Try this again, Nabble dumped my reply again!

No 460 used a PS pressure switch, I have the misfire detector disabled as the parts are CA specific and NLA, same for the EGR pressure sensor and special EGR tube, I am using the EVP sensor. There are two primary O2 sensors, but the 3rd one, post cat, is turned off along with cat overtemp sensor. I have one where the OBD-I O2 sensor would mount for my wideband.

Who's in Maryland? I thought Gary was in BFE.

Who's in Maryland? I thought Gary was in BFE.

I don’t need the Motorcraft relay either. I have more than one and am using one to pull in the PMGR starter’s relay on Big Blue. And on Dad’s truck I’m going to try Bill’s idea of a cube-style relay pulling in the PMGR’s relay.

Not sure where BFE is, but Bill’s not in Maryland either. 😉