Bullnose Forums

Vin - Location

ETM

• 2 weeks later...

What part of PA are you in?

*(I'm not one to ask for favors but I have a few connections around Philly.)

Northeastern PA, outside of Wilkes Barre area. I'm leaning towards scrapping the title hunt and using it as a donor vehicle. Turns out the engine has 3 bent rods- I can use the flareside bed, the transmission and several other parts of it. May be more useful that way in the long run.

Northeastern PA, outside of Wilkes Barre area. I'm leaning towards scrapping the title hunt and using it as a donor vehicle. Turns out the engine has 3 bent rods- I can use the flareside bed, the transmission and several other parts of it. May be more useful that way in the long run.

I definitely "know a guy" in Scranton, but if this truck isn't in good shape and you don't have a legitimate VIN plate to go with the title you're probably better off using what you can and scrapping the husk.

Good luck! :nabble_smiley_good:. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Yep, good luck. That is probably the best plan, although not pleasant.