Bullnose Forums

Any Ford RV/ Motorhome experts on here?

I don't know what all that is for - unless it is as you suggested. Seems strange. And the piece towards the passenger's fender looks like it has anti-reversion molded into it.

The whole state is going lock-down tonight? What will be left open? You are, obviously, quite close to New York with all its problems.

I found a picture of what the intake snorkel looks like on the passenger side. I guess it is drawing from the area in front of the core support, behind the edge of the hood? Kind of hard to tell.

I guess you can kind of see it here in this picture?

The declared a state of emergency here yesterday about mid day. Everybody has been ignoring the calls to stay away from large groups, and there were a few hundred people partying at the beach yesterday. The police showed up and told them all to go home, and apparently they were ignored.

Today there's a $1000 fine if you're caught out running around without a very good reason.

So, 16 or 17 is an AIR pump bypass valve and 13 & 15 are the inlet or exhaust plumbing?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schools, courts, banks, libraries, restaurants, bars, most stores are shuttered.

90% of offices are closed unless able to telecommute.

"Non-essential" manufacturing is done, but construction trades: lumberyards, cement plants, asphalt are still operational.

The internet, and especially cellular communications are sluggish because there's not enough bandwidth for everyone to stream 4k while they're sitting home.

So true on the internet. Several premium channels are having a free period and we are taking advantage of that by recording several movies to our DVR. That way we can watch them w/o needing bandwidth.

As for shops, our governor hasn't shut things down, but is leaving it to the cities. Tulsa has shut most things down, but our little town hasn't.

So true on the internet. Several premium channels are having a free period and we are taking advantage of that by recording several movies to our DVR. That way we can watch them w/o needing bandwidth.

As for shops, our governor hasn't shut things down, but is leaving it to the cities. Tulsa has shut most things down, but our little town hasn't.

Life goes on

As for the people, I think they should be put in a large cell and allowed to pass their germs back and forth. That way they won't pass them to the rest of the world, which they have done already by going home.

"Secure Quarantine Facility"

Sanitoriums, plague colonies, and -of course- Death Camps!

It's all part of the vast government conspiracy!!!!!

/S :nabble_smiley_tongue:

I'm joking, of course, but prisons are in REAL trouble with this.

Dunno where the muffler is. Hidden?

As for prisons, yes they are in serious trouble.

I've been through the entire impound/holding lot under the highway (in the driving sleet & rain)

I don't see a cutaway of that vintage with a 7.5.

Most are diesel.

I'll keep looking at other lots, if we still have freedom of movement tomorrow.

I think 13 & 15 are inlet for the AIR pump? So they are using the air intake system as the silencer for the AIR pump?

Ha! Isn't that funny...I didn't realize it until you guys started discussing it, but in typical Ford fashion, that intake diagram is labelled incorrectly.

#13 and #15 do not connect together. #15 actually connects to the 90 deg barb on top of the intake duct almost where it connects to the air filter box, and #13 actually connects to hose #11.

You can see it in the picture below:

2320_2444399_21_web.jpg.8b7bd26287bcc4b2f5cb143d92664ea0.jpg

And those horns you guys were talking about earlier that owners often cut off, they are part of the plastic piece that is between the two sections of intake hoses between the air box and the throttle body, or at least that was my understanding from reading up on these parts earlier.

I don't see a cutaway of that vintage with a 7.5.

Most are diesel.

Same thing up here Jim. Of all the cutaways I found, all were diesels, and all of the regular single wheel vans had smaller gas engines (All Triton era stuff).