Bullnose Forums

Dash warning lights & gauge question?

FuzzFace2

Now you have our curiosity up? A '95 F150? With EFI? Hmmmmm.....

A little up date from the user that had / has this issue.

He installed another IVR and now the temp gauge is not going to fill hot but is reading a little lower than it did before or where he thinks if should.

He has not confirmed what the temp is of the motor as it could also be low and why the gauge reads low. The fuel gauge still does not work and he will look into that in due time.

I think he is taking a break from working the truck as this temp gauge problem beat him up pretty good.

Thanks for the help and it did point out that all trucks had temp gauges but if the truck has ALT / OIL lights then it needs a sender for lights and if the parts person ask "gauge or lights" someone may say gauge because that's what the dash has in it for temp.

Dave ----

A little up date from the user that had / has this issue.

He installed another IVR and now the temp gauge is not going to fill hot but is reading a little lower than it did before or where he thinks if should.

He has not confirmed what the temp is of the motor as it could also be low and why the gauge reads low. The fuel gauge still does not work and he will look into that in due time.

I think he is taking a break from working the truck as this temp gauge problem beat him up pretty good.

Thanks for the help and it did point out that all trucks had temp gauges but if the truck has ALT / OIL lights then it needs a sender for lights and if the parts person ask "gauge or lights" someone may say gauge because that's what the dash has in it for temp.

Dave ----

Four days late. I found this notification in the spam folder. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Sounds like your friend made progress, but still has work to do. And the gauge/light issue has probably been a problem for quite some time. But at least he's on track to sort it out. Thanks for letting us know.