Bullnose Forums

My "little" project

PetesPonies

Tailgate painted and installed. The bushing is the trick :)

Yes looks nice.

How did you do the lettering on the gate?

Paint the blue then tape off the letters then the white?

When do we get to see it out side to get the full effect?

Dave ----

Yes looks nice.

How did you do the lettering on the gate?

Paint the blue then tape off the letters then the white?

When do we get to see it out side to get the full effect?

Dave ----

Yes I sprayed the top part blue as well as the letter areas. Then taped off and sprayed it white. Then sprayed clear. I should have used an intercoat clear after the blue. It would have made it easier, or less chance of a boo-boo. I have to finish the grille, before it's done. Then it will be outside :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I sprayed the top part blue as well as the letter areas. Then taped off and sprayed it white. Then sprayed clear. I should have used an intercoat clear after the blue. It would have made it easier, or less chance of a boo-boo. I have to finish the grille, before it's done. Then it will be outside :)

I brushed a bedliner in the bed, then used a drop in under rail bedliner on top of it. The bed had some pretty good sized dents and to me, wasn't worth the effort to try and remove. The drop in liner does the trick. But I wanted to protect the metal, hence the brushed in liner. Then added the tailgate protection and tool box.

bed_protection_done.jpg.663e2bf8bf2dfe5cbd6035b06a694b24.jpg

I brushed a bedliner in the bed, then used a drop in under rail bedliner on top of it. The bed had some pretty good sized dents and to me, wasn't worth the effort to try and remove. The drop in liner does the trick. But I wanted to protect the metal, hence the brushed in liner. Then added the tailgate protection and tool box.

Beautiful! Want to do my truck? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Pete - It looks wonderful, and will last a lifetime. Well done. :nabble_smiley_good: