Bullnose Forums

Lubricant Resource?

Gary Lewis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just added the new way to post PDF's above the old way on the BW1345 tab on the Transfer Case page. Which do you like best?

Okay Gary, I can see both formats now. Both work just fine, but I like the new way slightly better. For one it displays just ever so slightly larger, and second it has a little grey border around each page which makes it easier to keep track of which page you are on as you scroll through. At least this is my experience on my iPhone 7 plus.

Okay Gary, I can see both formats now. Both work just fine, but I like the new way slightly better. For one it displays just ever so slightly larger, and second it has a little grey border around each page which makes it easier to keep track of which page you are on as you scroll through. At least this is my experience on my iPhone 7 plus.

Thanks. Those are my observations as well. But I’ll give you another. On my iPad mini and iPhone you can’t use the full screen option on Scribd. It says that’s not available on that document, although it works on a Windows machine. But the Google approach does work for full screen. 👌