Bullnose Forums

Lost and cornfused

Yeah and the charge wire on my 60 amp alternator MIGHT be 12 gauge. That explains why I've seen such an improvement every time I've increased it to an 8 gauge wire with a fuse inline.

Wow. Very busy week with work and the family. No problems, just busy life trying to be responsible and prioritize things properly. The D.U.I. distributor has arrived, and I hope to install it later this week with the information I get from Performance Distributors and the forum input. I will keep you all posted.

That thing sure is a monstrosity. :nabble_smiley_happy:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Very busy week with work and the family. No problems, just busy life trying to be responsible and prioritize things properly. The D.U.I. distributor has arrived, and I hope to install it later this week with the information I get from Performance Distributors and the forum input. I will keep you all posted.

Yes, people have run into problems on 460s with it not clearing the thermostat outlet and thermal vacuum switches.

And now you see why people put an HEI module on a DS-II dizzy.

Glad to hear the pieces are coming together William!

Be sure to post some pics of the install.