Bullnose Forums

Brake Line Fasteners

You can see the clips and fasteners... But that doesn't mean you can find them. We really need to find a source.
Have you tried https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/ ? :nabble_smiley_thinking: I've bought from them on Amazon & maybe eBay.

Steve - I did try Clips and Fasteners, but couldn't find them with them. Nor several other places where I searched. But thanks for the idea.

Steve - I did try Clips and Fasteners, but couldn't find them with them. Nor several other places where I searched. But thanks for the idea.

Sorry I am late with the picture but here this is what my 81's had.

20181216_162059.jpg.bd96695fa40495a82afe7484889e3c2c.jpg

The smaller line on the bottom is rear brake line.

The larger line is the fuel line from the tank valve just out of the picture to the left.

That line close in the picture is the speedo cable and you can see it goes up to another type clamp that is also holding the wires going to the rear of the truck.

Dave ----

Sorry I am late with the picture but here this is what my 81's had.

The smaller line on the bottom is rear brake line.

The larger line is the fuel line from the tank valve just out of the picture to the left.

That line close in the picture is the speedo cable and you can see it goes up to another type clamp that is also holding the wires going to the rear of the truck.

Dave ----

Dave - If you have those pieces loose look them over for markings. We may get a clue that way.