Bullnose Forums

Scrapping an F100...

A-pillar trims are there and in good shape. Non headliner truck, very light tan interior. (Fawn, I think)

neoniacin - I pulled the heater controls with the cables. They're a bit stiff, but everything does move. PM me your address and cover the shipping, and it's yours!

Anything else guys? Speak tonight before she's gone...

neoniacin - I pulled the heater controls with the cables. They're a bit stiff, but everything does move. PM me your address and cover the shipping, and it's yours!Anything else guys? Speak tonight before she's gone...
Nice! Sent you a message. Let me know you got it?

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 8:43 PM myrl883 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

neoniacin - I pulled the heater controls with the cables. They're a bit stiff, but everything does move. PM me your address and cover the shipping, and it's yours!

Anything else guys? Speak tonight before she's gone...

This may help you / others.

On cables that are stiff and need lubing I take a baggie and poke the cable thru 1 corner and use a rubber band to hold it tight near the end of the outer part.

I then put a little ATF in the baggie so it will flow into the cable.

I then hang the cable so the ATF can flow down the whole cable and drip out the end.

I will move the inner part as it the ATF works it way down and when done it moves like new.

I have also done this with Ebrake cables that where stiff or I coil them and soak them in a pan with ATF.

Dave ----

neoniacin - I pulled the heater controls with the cables. They're a bit stiff, but everything does move. PM me your address and cover the shipping, and it's yours!Anything else guys? Speak tonight before she's gone...
This may help you / others.On cables that are stiff and need lubing I take a baggie and poke the cable thru 1 corner and use a rubber band to hold it tight near the end of the outer part.I then put a little ATF in the baggie so it will flow into the cable.I then hang the cable so the ATF can flow down the whole cable and drip out the end.I will move the inner part as it the ATF works it way down and when done it moves like new.I have also done this with Ebrake cables that where stiff or I coil them and soak them in a pan with ATF.Dave ----
Awesome, thanks!

I’ll give that a try.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:22 PM FuzzFace2 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

• 3 months later...

A-pillar trims are there and in good shape. Non headliner truck, very light tan interior. (Fawn, I think)

If you still have the A Pillar trim I would be interested. Mine is a non headliner as well. Kick Panels if they are there as well.