Bullnose Forums

460 Saginaw Power Steering Pump with AC

I hope it goes together perfectly. And that you are getting started before the heat sets in.

I was trying to give the neighbors a break, but it's sticky & still....

"Air that you wear" in Cory's terms! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to give the neighbors a break, but it's sticky & still....

"Air that you wear" in Cory's terms! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I understand the term "air you wear". I met a young man yesterday to buy some bullet hole wheels for my SiL, TJ/tjmac. The guy did all the work jacking the truck up and pulling the tires & wheels off, but I still got sweaty just loading them. It felt like a wet, warm blanket.

I understand the term "air you wear". I met a young man yesterday to buy some bullet hole wheels for my SiL, TJ/tjmac. The guy did all the work jacking the truck up and pulling the tires & wheels off, but I still got sweaty just loading them. It felt like a wet, warm blanket.

I didn't get to it today, as I'm trying to resolve the darn crush collar in my diff.

Need to beat the pinion out of the front bearing w/ a #16 hammer....

Can't work as shown (or in the AllData) but I DON'T understand why it got flattened in less than 2 miles.

I just need my truck back, and I'm beginning to feel the curse is not me, but her....

Glad you found some wheels.

Should make Holly & the kids happy too. 👍

I didn't get to it today, as I'm trying to resolve the darn crush collar in my diff.

Need to beat the pinion out of the front bearing w/ a #16 hammer....

Can't work as shown (or in the AllData) but I DON'T understand why it got flattened in less than 2 miles.

I just need my truck back, and I'm beginning to feel the curse is not me, but her....

Glad you found some wheels.

Should make Holly & the kids happy too. 👍

Hope you get that rear axle sorted SOON! That's been a long journey. But the power steering should be short.

As for the wheels, I'm pretty sure TJ will like them. He will still need tires as these are bad, but he'd planned on that.

Hope you get that rear axle sorted SOON! That's been a long journey. But the power steering should be short.

As for the wheels, I'm pretty sure TJ will like them. He will still need tires as these are bad, but he'd planned on that.

I'm sorry for the false start, when my little sister saw that scam FB Marketplace ad.

We are both eternally grateful for the work he does.

She is writing a book "We Had a Slave, Her Name Was Lucia"

A beautiful woman from war torn Honduras in the early '70's.

This government was absolutely horrible to the 'banana republics'.....

I'm sorry for the false start, when my little sister saw that scam FB Marketplace ad.

We are both eternally grateful for the work he does.

She is writing a book "We Had a Slave, Her Name Was Lucia"

A beautiful woman from war torn Honduras in the early '70's.

This government was absolutely horrible to the 'banana republics'.....

No problem on the scam. This one sure wasn't a scam. Turned out it is a young guy that has been to my show twice and has several trucks for parts.

That book should sell well - and tell the story well also. And what a story. But there's a somewhat similar story to be told right there in her back yard. The McCloud plantation (no relation to TJ that he knows of) has quite a tour explaining how the slaves there were treated - poorly. And how that continued after emancipation, right up into the 60's!

As for TJ's work, he's now incorporated the twins. They got back last night from Honduras on their 2nd trip with TJ where they meet up with a team of doctors and nurses and treat the locals. The twins are both helpers as well as there to manage the children, both patients and children of patients. Meanwhile Holly stayed home and did her day job as a nurse to children in the hospital near your sister.

No problem on the scam. This one sure wasn't a scam. Turned out it is a young guy that has been to my show twice and has several trucks for parts.

That book should sell well - and tell the story well also. And what a story. But there's a somewhat similar story to be told right there in her back yard. The McCloud plantation (no relation to TJ that he knows of) has quite a tour explaining how the slaves there were treated - poorly. And how that continued after emancipation, right up into the 60's!

As for TJ's work, he's now incorporated the twins. They got back last night from Honduras on their 2nd trip with TJ where they meet up with a team of doctors and nurses and treat the locals. The twins are both helpers as well as there to manage the children, both patients and children of patients. Meanwhile Holly stayed home and did her day job as a nurse to children in the hospital near your sister.

They are both doing God's work.

(and setting shining examples for the grantwins)

I hope we see an update from TJ now that he is back in county.

I've been looking for a turkey baster for the better part of an hour. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Time to head to the dollar store, I guess....

I have an older friend -John- (38 years I've known him!) who grew up in rural Alabama.

I don't ever ask, but I definitely sit quietly when he speaks of the lynchings and cross burnings.

Heck, I have a laugh when I talk w/ my sister about Charleston's "market square"...

What do these idiots think was sold there??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I have an older friend -John- (38 years I've known him!) who grew up in rural Alabama.

I don't ever ask, but I definitely sit quietly when he speaks of the lynchings and cross burnings.

Heck, I have a laugh when I talk w/ my sister about Charleston's "market square"...

What do these idiots think was sold there??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Charleston has a chilling museum on slaves and slavery. I literally got the same spooky feeling there as when we toured Dachau.

When we got off the S-Bahn in Dachau the young people were getting on to go to Munich as it was Oktoberfest. They were merry and dressed to party in their lederhosen and dirndls. Which brings up a question - what do you do when you live in a place with such horrible history? Basically you go on with your life. You can't change history, but I sure hope you learn from it.

Charleston has a chilling museum on slaves and slavery. I literally got the same spooky feeling there as when we toured Dachau.

When we got off the S-Bahn in Dachau the young people were getting on to go to Munich as it was Oktoberfest. They were merry and dressed to party in their lederhosen and dirndls. Which brings up a question - what do you do when you live in a place with such horrible history? Basically you go on with your life. You can't change history, but I sure hope you learn from it.

One would hope.

But then, we have those that embrace it!

My maternal family lived over 3 years in a prison camp.

My step grandmother had a tattoo from Buchenvald on the inside of her forearm.....