Bullnose Forums

460 Saginaw Power Steering Pump with AC

One would hope.

But then, we have those that embrace it!

My maternal family lived over 3 years in a prison camp.

My step grandmother had a tattoo from Buchenvald on the inside of her forearm.....

FYI:

Engineering number from my Saginaw pump bracket. (this was off an '85 or 6 E350)

IMG_20240622_122138_HDR.jpg.590e310e43141e6476aaf23f67ea6dfa.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an older friend -John- (38 years I've known him!) who grew up in rural Alabama.

I don't ever ask, but I definitely sit quietly when he speaks of the lynchings and cross burnings.

Heck, I have a laugh when I talk w/ my sister about Charleston's "market square"...

What do these idiots think was sold there??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Jim, one of my good friends is a black man named Willie. When we go to Pick-n-Pull in Virginia Beach it's a hoot sometimes. Willie will dig under seats, in consoles and see if he can repay the $2 admission fee (even though I or John Gleason will generally pay for him) He is an excellent parts puller and normally will grab the wheelbarrow (they have mostly dual wheel ones that won't tip easily). I bought one during a sale at Ace Hardware.

One time we were walking in, one of their wheelbarrows loaded with tools, Willie is pushing the wheelbarrow by his choice and John and I are in front. I turned and looked at Willie and said "you know what this looks like", he said "just be quiet!". We have a lot of fun over there, Usually I will take Darth which gives us lots of cargo and tool room.

Jim, one of my good friends is a black man named Willie. When we go to Pick-n-Pull in Virginia Beach it's a hoot sometimes. Willie will dig under seats, in consoles and see if he can repay the $2 admission fee (even though I or John Gleason will generally pay for him) He is an excellent parts puller and normally will grab the wheelbarrow (they have mostly dual wheel ones that won't tip easily). I bought one during a sale at Ace Hardware.

One time we were walking in, one of their wheelbarrows loaded with tools, Willie is pushing the wheelbarrow by his choice and John and I are in front. I turned and looked at Willie and said "you know what this looks like", he said "just be quiet!". We have a lot of fun over there, Usually I will take Darth which gives us lots of cargo and tool room.

Gary, I didn't think the EFI 460 made it into production until the '88 MY was in full swing.

At least I've never seen an 87 with one, nor an 88 without one.

Bill, when I lived in the hood, we had a neighborhood character named Willy.

He literally lived in a dog house and was from somewhere in the deep south.

Hard to understand because I don't think he had a straight tooth in his head! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But he was kind hearted when he wasn't drunk (not often..)

He definitely had some stories when on occasion I would take him to go turn in a big load of cans or some scrap that was really too heavy to drag all the way to Canal St.

Gary, I didn't think the EFI 460 made it into production until the '88 MY was in full swing.

At least I've never seen an 87 with one, nor an 88 without one.

Bill, when I lived in the hood, we had a neighborhood character named Willy.

He literally lived in a dog house and was from somewhere in the deep south.

Hard to understand because I don't think he had a straight tooth in his head! :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

But he was kind hearted when he wasn't drunk (not often..)

He definitely had some stories when on occasion I would take him to go turn in a big load of cans or some scrap that was really too heavy to drag all the way to Canal St.

I'm with you Jim. But if you find an EFI'd 460 in an 87 that bracket won't fit. :nabble_smiley_happy:

I didn't get to it today, as I'm trying to resolve the darn crush collar in my diff.

Need to beat the pinion out of the front bearing w/ a #16 hammer....

Can't work as shown (or in the AllData) but I DON'T understand why it got flattened in less than 2 miles.

I just need my truck back, and I'm beginning to feel the curse is not me, but her....

Glad you found some wheels.

Should make Holly & the kids happy too. 👍

Maybe I should have at least sent you the pinion driver used to drive the pinion out of the front bearing. The install kit I ordered for John's 1995 F350 came with a front bearing honed to be a slip fit on the pinion shaft. This allowed me to set the preload, then install the press fit bearing afterwards.

Maybe I should have at least sent you the pinion driver used to drive the pinion out of the front bearing. The install kit I ordered for John's 1995 F350 came with a front bearing honed to be a slip fit on the pinion shaft. This allowed me to set the preload, then install the press fit bearing afterwards.

I have this really cute #16, 20" long rock maul.

It's kinda tough to swing with both hands under the truck, but I have it jacked up as high as my 6 ton stands will go. :nabble_smiley_super: