Bullnose Forum

Newcomer

The6.9IDIot

Hey guys, my name is Ben I'm from southern New Hampshire. I recently purchased my first Bullnose, Its a 1986 F350 crew cab dually with a 6.9IDI and a C6 transmission. it had been sitting in a field for the last 20 years, about 25 minutes from my house. I got the original motor to turn over but ended up with a parts truck for really cheap that had a good running 6.9 with an ATS turbo kit so over the last three weeks i have swapped the motor into it. Got the truck running and driving but still have a long road ahead of me. Looking to make this truck a low and loud(ish) cruiser. plan on doing drop beams up front and flipping the axle in the rear. This is my first "big" project and I'm really excited to be diving into it.

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

14 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Yes, welcome Ben!  Glad you joined.  :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where in New Hampshire?  I ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and we can add you with a city or zip code.  Who knows, one of us might be a neighbor and could help you.

Thank you Gary! I live in Milford, NH 03055

1 minute ago, mat in tn said:

welcome.  Milford is not too far from Keene if I remember correctly. still have family in Keene and I spent a few years there in the seventies before following my mother to tn. nearly fifty years ago.

Matt, Milford is about 40ish minutes from Keene! I’ve spent a lot of time out there myself! World keeps getting smaller