Bullnose Forum

Lurking For To Long

Xr650jkallen

I’ve been lurking for the past year, gathering the vast amounts of information from this forum. I have had my 83F100 for a little over a year now and have slowly been getting it mechanically sound. It is a 2wd with a 300/C6 combo and a 3.50 rear. Dealer added A/C that works amazingly. This is my first bullnose and I have to say I am hooked. IMG_0132.thumb.jpeg.afd53fc6ad1a96944d10d95248d36d24.jpeg

Welcome!  Glad you finally quit lurking.  :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck.  Glad you are getting it "sound".  Do you have it on the road yet?

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and we can add you with a city/state or zip/postal code.  Who knows, one of us might be a neighbor and could help you.

• Like 1

Oh yeah! She’s been on the road since I drove it 3 hours home. I bought the truck in southern Tn and I live in Northern Middle TN in a small town called Springfield. The truck was pretty sound to begin with but I can’t stand leaks and other odd and end things that get neglected over 40 years. The odometer states 66k and it is really had to tell if it has rolled. The rubber floor mat is in excellent shape, but the brake pedal pad is worn. Either way she’s a pretty good driver. 

Welcome! From a fellow ex-Lurker!! Dealer Add AC heh... I envy you! 

We know there are a lot of lurkers here.. just check the online user list.. more lurkers than registered members almost 100% of the time.

Gary was worried about search engine optimization but I think we are ok... 

image.thumb.png.224f7a6aa7613423ef5ac80e81695453.png

Edited by viven44
  • Like 1