Bullnose Forum

Trouble removing emoji.

ArdWrknTrk

Question

I find that if I inadvertently click an emoji (fat fingers & poor eyesight) I can't back it out of otherwise delete it.

This is especially frustrating using the Babble emoji, because they take so darn long to load but it seems the buttons are there before the emoji actually render....

Maybe it's a Chrome artifact? I'm not certain why this happens :nabble_anim_confused:

I also find I can't add a footnote when in the edit window. If I try to use the return key it just bounces me out of the keyboard.

1 answer to this question

JIm - Can we split this into two questions?  I'd like to be able to mark problems/questions answered as we go and these appear to be two different things.  So I'll address the emoji issue here and would you start another one with the "footnote" problem?

On the emoji issue, I can't replicate what I think you are seeing.  When I click on an emoji I can then hit the X/delete button and the first hit highlights the emoji and the second deletes it.  But I'm on an iPhone and I assume you are on an Android - right?

So, can you describe the problem a bit more?