Bullnose Forum

Hello from a longtime lurker

Robbz28

Good evening fellow bullnose enthusiasts. A few years ago i acquired an 86 Bronco that I have thus since restored for the most part.

IMG_6676.thumb.jpeg.263ffa6d6ca09215fa4103f4bab6ad7e.jpeg

I also had another one I bought for parts but it was in too good of shape for me to tear it to pieces so I fixed it up and flipped it so someone else could enjoy a bullnose.

IMG_2769.thumb.jpeg.1414620567c31fa4d80a05a588263b24.jpeg

I am now on bullnose number 3, an 81 custom F150 with 300 and t19 trans. I figured I have been involved with enough bullnose a maybe I can help others and yet still ask for help. I have enjoyed the wealth of info this site has to offer and want to give back if I can. I have been active on fullsizebronco forum under the same name. 
anyway here’s bullnose number 3 for me

IMG_8896.thumb.jpeg.fe9dd73685fce099e41643b923b8ec2c.jpeg

22 minutes ago, viven44 said:

Welcome to the forum !!!

Love your trucks. Wise decision on the parts truck! It looks too good to be used for parts.. Surprised also that such a good Bronco ended up for parts. What part of the country ?

Northeast Louisiana. The Bronco was on FB marketplace said the motor was knocking. That knock turned out to be a bent pushrod, 2 dollars at autozone and a little elbow grease and it was running like a top again. It had plenty of other little problems but I sorted them all out and let someone else take it over. 

6 minutes ago, BigBrother-84 said:

Wow, nice trucks!

Your knowledge will certainly be helpful!

Welcome!

Where's home?  We ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and Gary can add you with a city/state or zip/postal code.

Thanks

Epps Louisiana tiny town in northeast Louisiana. 

13 minutes ago, ArdWrknTrk said:

Welcome to the forum.  :nabble_waving_orig:

Very pretty Bronco's!

Are you sure T-19?

AFAIK they were only in 250's and above, with the 460 or the IDI.

Does yours have synchro 1st and PTO windows on both the passenger and driver's side???

1000% T-19 I reckon the old Overdrive transmission hatched at some point and put a T19 in it. 

1 hour ago, Robbz28 said:

1000% T-19 I reckon the old Overdrive transmission hatched at some point and put a T19 in it. 

T18's granny gear is in a different zip code... :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:it takes getting used to.

T19's granny gear is placed about where you'd expect.

Glad they decided to swap in a T19..