Bullnose Forum

Hello from Missouri

KingCharlie86

Hey gents. Here is my 1986 crewcab I acquired a while back. It's a very solid truck, and I plan to rebuild the truck from the ground up starting in the next year or two. I have a vision, but still have a lot to decide on. It has a "King Charlie" emblem on the fender, which I believe used to be a dealer in Texas. I look forward to the information and advice available here. 

IMG_1353.jpg

Welcome!  Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and we can add you with a city or zip code.  Who knows, one of us might be a neighbor and could help you.

The King Charlie emblem is new to me  but some dealerships did that  Maybe someone knows?

1 minute ago, Gary Lewis said:

Welcome!  Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and we can add you with a city or zip code.  Who knows, one of us might be a neighbor and could help you.

The King Charlie emblem is new to me  but some dealerships did that  Maybe someone knows?

Thank you! Are you in Oklahoma as your picture and map suggests? I have family that used to live around Skiatook. As for me, 65712 would be the zip code.

As I go by Charles normally, the King Charlie emblem is fitting, I'll likely keep it. It currently has a 400 I swapped into it, my first swap actually. Your information on the 351m/400 is great.

Mount Vernon, where the pipelines converge?  (I used to work for Conoco.)  You are now on the map.

And yes, I'm in Skiatook.  Shame you missed the show about 10 days ago.  Scott/kramttocs was there, as were many others from on here.  Jeff/Big Brother-84 was here from north of Quebec City last year.  And we hope to get Jim/ArdWrknTrk here next year.  So you should plan on it, and while the date hasn't yet been set it'll surely be mid-September.

3 hours ago, ArdWrknTrk said:

Welcome, Charles!   :nabble_waving_orig:

It looks like your dog wants to go for a ride.

Nice Crew!

Pay attention to any rust in the gutters. It can be a real challenge if the caulking starts to peel away.

Thanks for the heads up! I need to check on that again.

15 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Mount Vernon, where the pipelines converge?  (I used to work for Conoco.)  You are now on the map.

And yes, I'm in Skiatook.  Shame you missed the show about 10 days ago.  Scott/kramttocs was there, as were many others from on here.  Jeff/Big Brother-84 was here from north of Quebec City last year.  And we hope to get Jim/ArdWrknTrk here next year.  So you should plan on it, and while the date hasn't yet been set it'll surely be mid-September.

That’s the place! Yes that’s a bummer. It’ll get on the calendar for next year. I’ve only ever managed to go to a couple small local truck shows over the years, but I intend to start going to several. I’ll have to bring out the ‘94, and maybe I’ll have the AC fixed by then!😂

• Like 1