Bullnose Forums

Clean Up The New Forum! Use New-Found Features!

Gary Lewis

I am most impressed with the number of Guest "Lurking" around viewing all the different threads!! Wait... I used to be one of them for a while 🤐

They seem to be getting business taken care of while we are having fun 🤪

Edited by viven44

ok, I may just geek out on trucks but I by no means geek out on tech. this is going to take more to get used to than the first time. I had gotten into a pattern, or some may say a rut. I'm not giving up, but I may struggle for a while. this is not as intuitive as I had hoped. this forum is all I do on a computer besides order parts or doing parts research.

I've updated the HTML one more time for the night.  The whitespace pointed out earlier on iPhones should be gone.  Basically, the top and bottom of the site/forum should look cleaner.  Hoping that's really the case and nothing is broken.

I'm glad to see that you can choose a page but I still wish posts were numbered within threads.

It was very frustrating to search a term  on the old forum and have to row through 537 chronological hits -a dozen at a time- to find the post you wanted from earlier in the week