Bullnose Forums

New Fella from MN

After owning 30 different vehicles I have gone full circle and purchased my "last" *fun/extra type* vehicle which ironically was also my first! I am now a proud new owner of a once Arizona owned 1984 F150 FlareSide/stepside that is probably one of the cleanest trucks I personally have ever seen to not be an all out show truck. It was originally from AZ and had quite a bit of work done to it. Today it sits pretty much how it did 10-15 years ago, but with a tired 351w in it currently.

My plans with the truck probably include a modern engine swap of some sort (Cayote/LS), a bit of messing around with the suspension abit - tad bit lower, re-hooking up AC, maybe a graphics package or some simple striping, seat re-do- The lucky thing for me is the body and frame are good to go!!!!

Personally Im just a all around car lover with no real brand loyalty, I love to drive everything. I currently personally own a 2003 Tacoma, and a 2000 Honda civic hatch. I just sold my 77 Dodge boogie van!

Hope to learn and appreciate all of the experience and info here at this forum! I sure missed the days of forums and I am happy to see some still live on!

Thanks,

Shane

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Show us some pics of your truck? (Until we move this platform, Nabble, is finicky about posting pics so you might want to read about that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.)

Speaking of the menu, you might want to look at the map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can put you on it if you tell us the town in MN.

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Show us some pics of your truck? (Until we move this platform, Nabble, is finicky about posting pics so you might want to read about that on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.)

Speaking of the menu, you might want to look at the map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can put you on it if you tell us the town in MN.

Circle Pines, MN

Happy to be here!

screen.thumb.jpg.0964efb9520d701e3d1b97496d747e58.jpg