Bullnose Forums

Greetings from NW, Montana.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Push bumpers are nice for plowing the yard. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

No off-roading* with an approach angle like that!

Yeah... I'm looking around for an option to replace it.. Way too heavy up there..

How is it attached?

Could you go back to a stock bumper?

Could you cut this one down with a torch or plasma cutter?

Thankfully, It appears to utilize some pretty stock mounting locations, and I cannot find where it might have been otherwise attached to the frame. So going back to "stock", at least for the time being, should be in the cards.

IMG_20240827_073952_HDR.jpg.c34573d468afd4a0f6e889a314901101.jpg

IMG_20240827_074018_HDR.jpg.f80159faf35f95c328ec60a6c9a47618.jpg

Going to have to be real careful with early project selection on this, as I lack a lot of the "Heavier Duty" tooling, and the knowhow to use it. (Plasma cutting, welding, etc..)

Thankfully, It appears to utilize some pretty stock mounting locations, and I cannot find where it might have been otherwise attached to the frame. So going back to "stock", at least for the time being, should be in the cards.

Going to have to be real careful with early project selection on this, as I lack a lot of the "Heavier Duty" tooling, and the knowhow to use it. (Plasma cutting, welding, etc..)

that looks to be a simple bolt on. unbolting it and replacing the factory style should be very strait forward. its only four bolts.