Bullnose Forums

Nice truck - to be saved $800

I would buy it also if it was local. I'm surprised to not see any bad rust in the fender wells.

Big Blue 2WD is also a Washington truck for most of its life... I have heard before Washington trucks are usually pretty well preserved. (Big Blue 2WD is surprisingly clean..... even after spending the early part in Canada.)

I have seen numerous trucks from states like Oklahoma, Arkansas where you expect to see not much rust but the body is eaten up (drip rails, floor pans, etc)...

Big Blue 2WD is also a Washington truck for most of its life... I have heard before Washington trucks are usually pretty well preserved. (Big Blue 2WD is surprisingly clean..... even after spending the early part in Canada.)

I have seen numerous trucks from states like Oklahoma, Arkansas where you expect to see not much rust but the body is eaten up (drip rails, floor pans, etc)...

Absolutely. I ended up having my 86 shipped in from Marysville WA to MO since finding a truck around here with cab corners and wheel wells is the except to the rule.

Absolutely. I ended up having my 86 shipped in from Marysville WA to MO since finding a truck around here with cab corners and wheel wells is the except to the rule.

I wonder if body rust levels are also dictated by "acid rain".. may explain why trucks from less populated "natural" states are better preserved. Localities with industry and dense population may produce more acid rain.

I wonder if body rust levels are also dictated by "acid rain".. may explain why trucks from less populated "natural" states are better preserved. Localities with industry and dense population may produce more acid rain.

Oregon and Washington don't use salt on the roads.