Bullnose Forums

Please stop posting until you introduce yourself. Another blank post and I'll have to ban you.

Maybe a case of PC illiteracy (Edit: or just Nabble) or extremely slow DSL-like internet

My father-in-law has a mild case of the former and a severe case of the latter. He lives in the deep ozarks on some acreage where the only option is an early 2000s circa DSL. It is misery while visiting him to do anything.

Maybe a case of PC illiteracy (Edit: or just Nabble) or extremely slow DSL-like internet

My father-in-law has a mild case of the former and a severe case of the latter. He lives in the deep ozarks on some acreage where the only option is an early 2000s circa DSL. It is misery while visiting him to do anything.

Maybe. Or spam. We shall see.

Please stop posting until you introduce yourself. Another blank post and I'll have to ban you.

Thanks it’s chase .. Cant get my picture to come through. But I’ll explain it . So back by the fuse box in the truck I have a plug coming through the fire wall into the cab with 2 red wire and single blue wire . Any chance that connection caused me to loose cruise control

Thanks it’s chase .. Cant get my picture to come through. But I’ll explain it . So back by the fuse box in the truck I have a plug coming through the fire wall into the cab with 2 red wire and single blue wire . Any chance that connection caused me to loose cruise control

Welcome. Glad you can actually post. I was afraid we had a spammer.

But before we get into the wiring please go to the New Members Start Here folder and read the guidelines and post an introduction. We ask that of everyone and it was in the email we sent you.

I just pulled my whole cab harness out. There was nothing I can remember that went through the firewall at the fuse box for speed control. To the right of the steering column is where that harness came in. It goes to a speed sensor on the speedo cable, to the control box to the right of the steering column and there was a vacuum line that connected above the steering column.

https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/speed-control2.html

I'm going to say that's the clutch safety/neutral position/starter relay trigger wire, going off the colours you mentioned, but you really need to put your truck information in your signature so we can stop guessing.