Bullnose Forums

New Memeber

Want to start off by giving the admins of this site and the forums a huge thank you. I can tell there has been alot of time and effort put into the site.

My name is Josh. Located in central Louisiana. My current labor of love is a 1985 ford flareside. Started its life out with a 300/c4 combo. I have since swapped the worn 300 for a efi 7.5l 460/c6/np205 combo. Currently running a carb setup and building a stand alone efi/e4od harness to run the efi and e4od swap. Thanks for giving me the oportunity to join the page.

Screenshot_20231128_073637_Photos.thumb.jpg.9b0c6865aaa7140f84a5ba8f394fb188.jpg

20201223_155722.jpg.614c9aae2b85752c2bd8d13b2627f0c6.jpg

20210821_140816.thumb.jpg.a443fd0816cfbe82542bed1ad8939bd5.jpg

I still kind of regret painting it black. But its only temporary. Lol

Welcome, Josh! Glad you joined.

A Flareside with a 460 sounds potent! How about posting some pics? Right now, with the Nabble platform, posting pics isn't easy so you may want to read the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But when we get over to Invision it should be much easier.

Speaking of the menu, we have a map on the page at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can add you with a city in LA or a zip.

Welcome Josh! :nabble_waving_orig:

Are you running the Price Motorsport CNC plate and injector plugs?

All credit to Gary for compiling the documentation on the site! :nabble_anim_working:

Another member of the Flareside Owners Group! :nabble_smiley_cool:

How different is it than Vivek's '78 Bronco with a 460? 🤔

Welcome, Josh! Glad you joined.

A Flareside with a 460 sounds potent! How about posting some pics? Right now, with the Nabble platform, posting pics isn't easy so you may want to read the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But when we get over to Invision it should be much easier.

Speaking of the menu, we have a map on the page at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can add you with a city in LA or a zip.

Thank you Gary. I will post some pictures shortly. It's a pretty mean truck. I actually had to "lincoln lock" the rear axle to try and gain a little traction. Can't wait to see how it will act with the efi and e4od.

I saw the map, and there is no one near my area. I see alot of members around the southeast area of louisiana. Im loacated in Marksville louisiana, 71351 zip.

Thanks

Welcome Josh! :nabble_waving_orig:

Are you running the Price Motorsport CNC plate and injector plugs?

All credit to Gary for compiling the documentation on the site! :nabble_anim_working:

Another member of the Flareside Owners Group! :nabble_smiley_cool:

How different is it than Vivek's '78 Bronco with a 460? 🤔

Thanks for the welcome.

No sir. I built my own adapter plate, and found my injector plugs locally at the parts store. I love my flareside. It was a long bed fleetside when i got it. Then i found the flareside bed, cut 16" out of the frame and installed the bed. I would have loved to find a short flare, but i couldn't pass up 800.00 for the truck starting out. Its come a long way. But far from finished.

Thank you Gary. I will post some pictures shortly. It's a pretty mean truck. I actually had to "lincoln lock" the rear axle to try and gain a little traction. Can't wait to see how it will act with the efi and e4od.

I saw the map, and there is no one near my area. I see alot of members around the southeast area of louisiana. Im loacated in Marksville louisiana, 71351 zip.

Thanks

Josh - You are now on the map.