Bullnose Forums

Happy to be here. Just purchased and 83 F150 with the 4.9L six cylinder. Told the wife it is my retirement project even though I have six more years before I can retire. Good straight body very little rust. Runs and drives good even though it has 278,000 miles on it. Long time Ford owner and driver. I have had several antique and classic vehicles over the last 50 years and I'm looking forward to starting on this one. Thanks again for having me.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Sounds like a nice truck. How about posting some pics? You may want to refer to the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's to figure out how to post as this platform is wonky. But we are moving to a new platform soon that is much better at everything, including posting pics.

Speaking of pages to look at, there is a map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Yes, welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

Sounds like an excellent starting point and you already know the ropes. :nabble_smiley_good:

2 or 4x4?

What trim level?

Since Gary hasn't, I'm going to suggest that you make a signature in your profile that includes the basics and whatever you want to be referred to.

This makes it a lot easier for those of us who may be working multiple threads at once to get you the information you need, and keep people straight.